Kim.com in New Zealand admits Seth Rich was operative.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Kim.com

Scroll down the page.

I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WASINVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.
I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Assange all but named Rich as the email leak source after his murder. That info was out there before the election for anyone who cared enough to seek it out. Guessing not many did since so many bought into that Russian hacking lie instead.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He got caught.
And FoxNews retracts it's previous story.

All that began to unravel Tuesday afternoon when Fox News retracted a story that had claimed the same Rich-WikiLeaks connection, telling readers that the article was “not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting.” Fox News did not respond to a request for comment, but Dotcom wrote on his website that he would not speak further about his allegations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This stuff is really sad. It is conspiracy junk.

Some interesting information on Dotcom:

Seth Rich’s family on Kim Dotcom claims: “ridiculous, manipulative...non-credible”

Dotcom is the founder of Megaupload, a now-defunct file hosting service that the Justice Department described in 2012 as part of “an international organized criminal enterprise allegedly responsible for massive worldwide online piracy.” The Justice Department charged Dotcom and others associated with Megaupload with engaging in racketeering conspiracy, conspiracy to commit copyright infringement, conspiracy to commit money laundering and criminal copyright infringement.

Authorities arrested Dotcom on those charges in Auckland, New Zealand, where he lived. In February, a New Zealand judge upheld an earlier court decision that said the country could extradite Dotcom to the U.S. That extradition has not yet happened. If convicted, he could face up to several decades in prison.
I think they should extradite him.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Kim.com

Scroll down the page.

I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WASINVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.
I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.
^_^^_^^_^

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Love that there are people who will attach themselves to a conspiracy theory so bad even Fox News had to run a retraction on their story promoting it. I'm sure the same people will be happy to call reliable reporting from well established news sources fake. It just shows how little the claim of fake news really means.

• Agree
Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Scaramanga respectfully disagrees.

NickNack is serving up the best champagne for them right now, I hope.

dpa-the-host-of-the-evening-british-actor-roger-moore-r-and-actor-d3g45y.jpg

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dotcom is the founder of Megaupload, a now-defunct file hosting service that the Justice Department described in 2012 as part of “an international organized criminal enterprise allegedly responsible for massive worldwide online piracy.” The Justice Department charged Dotcom and others associated with Megaupload with engaging in racketeering conspiracy, conspiracy to commit copyright infringement, conspiracy to commit money laundering and criminal copyright infringement.

Is t this the type of organization he would seek out if he was leaking information?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It shows dishonesty on his part.

No kidding. Honest people don't do things like that. That is what makes them honest. Too bad the media has not caught onto that concept.

Upvote 0