New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whether the leaders are teacher types, or prophetic types, their status too often comes from their entourage, the camp followers and fans. They arrive in that place because the people demand to be led by a man rather than God. Scripture and world history repeatedly shows this.

The worst part is that when someone takes the initiative, the camp followers get angry and want them stamped out.

Moses had this problem when he was bowed under with the burden of carrying the Israelites on his shoulders.-
Numbers11v25Then the Lord came down in the cloud, and spoke to him, and took of the Spirit that was upon him, and placed the same upon the seventy elders; and it happened, when the Spirit rested upon them, that they prophesied, although they never did so again.

But look what happens to the two men who continued moving in the Holy Spirit.-
26But two men had remained in the camp: the name of one was Eldad, and the name of the other Medad. And the Spirit rested upon them. Now they were among those listed, but who had not gone out to the tabernacle; yet they prophesied in the camp. 27And a young man ran and told Moses, and said, “Eldad and Medad are prophesying in the camp.”

Observe Joshua's indignation.-
28So Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, one of his choice men, answered and said, “Moses my lord, forbid them!”

And Moses's (A very humble man) amazing response.
29Then Moses said to him, “Are you zealous for my sake? Oh, that all the Lord’s people were prophets and that the Lord would put His Spirit upon them!” 30And Moses returned to the camp, he and the elders of Israel.

"Oh that all the Lord's people were prophets" should be the cry today, but that's not what the church wants!
Jesus stated categorically that the Father would pour the Holy Spirit on all who ask. I believe that has always been the case, and is still the case today.

We see the same carnality in another set of NT camp followers.-
Mark9v38Now John answered Him, saying, “Teacher, we saw someone who does not follow us casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow us.”

39But Jesus said, “Do not forbid him, for no one who works a miracle in My name can soon afterward speak evil of Me. 40For he who is not against us is on our side.

Elsewhere, Jesus states that He cast demons out by the Spirit of God, and we know from the Seven sons of Sceva that casting demons out without the Holy Spirit is a perilous activity, therefore just like Eldad and Medad, this lone exorcist must have been walking in the Holy Spirit, despite being an outlier to the camp.

Anything that disturbs the comfort zone of Christians is usually viewed as a threat to be exterminated! And as many have observed, the next new move of God is invariably condemned by those who participated in the last move of God.

Yes, I agree in full. Thank you for your thorough replies. I'm learning a lot and getting other stuff affirmed.

Pastoral/prophetics' circle of friends can determine a lot. My family and I attended two churches where sons inherited their fathers' pulpits and their old friends and family members held prominent positions. Something was unhealthy about the cultures at both churches. I wonder if those pastors and the churches might have been better off without all that padding around such leaders constantly influencing their decisions.

I saw a Gospel Coalition video where a pastor admitted he has to be careful not to say yes to all those around him whom have money, enthusiasm, or are for him. As you demonstrated in the Moses passage, leadership is weighty. Poor Moses. I can be compassionate to a point.

Amen on spreading the phophecy around! I understand prophecy can be about wise ,relevant, and timely information not just partial awareness of things yet to come at odd times. That would be so great if all had it . So many bad decisions would be avoided. There would be a lot less pain. So it is a very good thing--prophecy. I understand it takes serious molding to be useful in it.

I read a book on pastors vs prophets. I now know they are not always both gifted to the same person. It seems some pastors put prophetic types in intercessary prayer groups to identify them or maybe contain them, lol? There are some uber zealous types? Perhaps containing them is less necessary than loving them until they grow in Christ and into their gift as the Lord measured out for them?

The book also mentioned how some pastors or church leaders try to end prophetic types with a religious fervor. The book might have used the term "slaughter." Or I'm just deflecting, lol.

Finally, in my end time studies, I've been researching Partial Rapture theory. One author speculated that some pastors might be thrilled when the Rapture comes because his prophetic people will gone out of his church. ***I hope not but his meaning is clear I think. Crazy gift-- prophecy.

Upvote 0

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Love this. Two presidencies, huh? Check. I understand that technically Trump may very well still be the official president if the Insurrection Act was signed earlier in January because that freezes legitimate elections if there was proof of foreign election interference. Wish I would have listened to more of Kim Clements prophecies sooner. I know what the Rome/Italy thing is. That has been well spoken of lately if you know where to look and aren't afraid of being called a conspiracy theorist. I 've been looked down on by the best, so I'm not too worried. :amen:

Seriously, research those arrested in connection to our election voter fraud in Italy. Italy servers were used and caught. So Italy had to arrest some of their own people for interfering in our election or else Trump/US threatened to hold all of Italy accountable. Also, the Vatican is seriously disturbed according to way too many people. It will be interesting to see how the Vatican situation plays out.

Also, the part about gold in Clements vision makes sense if you know who to listen to today. Trump wants to do what JFK wanted before he was killed. He wants to return to the gold standard. According to the prophecy here, I bet Trump will succeed in doing this. Maybe during fall time? Meanwhile, we'll be full of praise and faith come Spring, huh? Looking forward to it! I've heard other prophesy of a coming revival. So, Clements seems to put a timeframe to a faith stirring --spring?

When I prayed hard asking the Lord to not let the election be stolen last November, he let me know we did not deserve such a request (at least at that time, I guess?) but he would make it OK for us. I thanked him profusely. But in hindsight, I guess we had to be humbled first. Well, that is happening.

Also, at the end of January, I had a brief vision of Trump wrapped in a reddish pink sparkling fog (Grace is what I think it was?) half hidden and half exposed in a short tunnel. He was halfway through this cozy-looking tunnel. The tunnel was kind of mobile too. Anyway I understood God was very much still using Trump in a big way with a lot of extra something (grace I think?). So, I knew not to give up even though most had and looked down of us whom had not.

Looking forward to prophecy being considered acceptable again according to Clement. Prophecy gets a bad wrap but is real even if confusing. Prophecy is not something people can set their watches by. People had this I guess. I like the way Mr. Smith can interpret prophecy. Some seem so clever at this. God gives so many different gifts. Sorry for being long-winded. I was just amazed at this video I came across online.

I had heard of Trump's upcoming inauguration possibly March 4/5 or April 1/2ish. (Again, you gotta know were to look and listen) March 4/5 is technically still winter until the end of March so I doubt this. The prophecy says faith and praise will happen in spring. I'm loosley connecting this to Trump an inaugeration or Trump just being declared the legit pres. So, I"m leaning towards and Aprilish inauguration? We'll see what happens. Exciting times no matter what. :D

Also, does anyone know where to find the prophecy of Clement claiming that Hillary eats children? The elite cabal are known to try and drink tortured & murdered children's blood through certain rituals at times to get the adrenaline out of it and for antiaging properties, Yucky evil stuff. Poor babies. There is a name for this but I forget what it is called. Anyway Clement said Hillary was a witch who eats children but only now are people cluing in. I have not seen the prophecy myself though. Looking for it.

Here is the link to this current video I embedded in case it doesn't play above :

Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think it will be interesting to see what happens soon. Clement was extraordinary. I am wondering though how many more times we're going to hear from folks that Trump will be inaugurated for his second term on such and such date before it starts getting treated like a prophecy that Jesus will return on such and such date.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I think it will be interesting to see what happens soon. Clement was extraordinary. I am wondering though how many more times we're going to hear from folks that Trump will be inaugurated for his second term on such and such date before it starts getting treated like a prophecy that Jesus will return on such and such date.

More or less people have dug in their heels. Because of some of the obvious corruption, and the fact that Biden is worse on issues like abortion they are sticking to "God told me so". There are a few outs to this situation namely
1) America Christians didn't pray hard enough, fast enough, repent of their sins, or maybe we didn't understand the Word (Trump will serve two terms but not successive ones).

or
2) Trump needed to change when he got into office (soften his message) and he didn't

3) a few more have repented or admitted they missed it (even though they meant well, tried to vet messages etc.)

4) But some people, like Sadu Selvaraj were cagey and hedged their bets. They prophesied a Trump win a long sermon/statement but towards the end of it said "if this doesn't happen American will be judged".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
More or less people have dug in their heels. Because of some of the obvious corruption, and the fact that Biden is worse on issues like abortion they are sticking to "God told me so". There are a few outs to this situation namely
1) America Christians didn't pray hard enough, fast enough, repent of their sins, or maybe we didn't understand the Word (Trump will serve two terms but not successive ones).

or
2) Trump needed to change when he got into office (soften his message) and he didn't

3) a few more have repented or admitted they missed it (even though they meant well, tried to vet messages etc.)

4) But some people, like Sadu Selvaraj were cagey and hedged their bets. They prophesied a Trump win a long sermon/statement but towards the end of it said "if this doesn't happen American will be judged".

3 is good, the rest though, I would say are incorrect at this point. I mean, don't get me wrong, I hope that something happens and we have an anti-abortion person put back in office, whether it be Trump or Pence or whomever but still, if they said "Trump will win the election." Officially, they were wrong. The government has all but spoken with every case brought to court ruled against and all appeals but 4 (last I checked) being ruled against. Still though, God is a God of miracles and puts whomever He wishes in office. That's all I care to know or need to know. As long as I'm fulfilling the Great Commission, that's all that matters.

• Agree
Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
3 is good, the rest though, I would say are incorrect at this point. I mean, don't get me wrong, I hope that something happens and we have an anti-abortion person put back in office, whether it be Trump or Pence or whomever but still, if they said "Trump will win the election." Officially, they were wrong. The government has all but spoken with every case brought to court ruled against and all appeals but 4 (last I checked) being ruled against. Still though, God is a God of miracles and puts whomever He wishes in office. That's all I care to know or need to know. As long as I'm fulfilling the Great Commission, that's all that matters.

I started following this stuff since around late August 1990 when my best friend bought a copy of "Prophets and Personal Prophecy", but hadn't gotten around to read it so he lent it to me since I had plenty of down time before my graduate school classes started.

I believe that many ministers have ambitions, or at least desires or fond hopes and wishes that exceeds what their gifting is. And it may even exceed what God's actual intentions are for prophecy starting in the New Testament onward. I believe there is a role for this ministry as far as personal prophecy, messages given to congregations and so forth, but many of these people want to be "prophets to the nations" and well except for the "Two Witnesses" in Revelation and saint John receiving the prophetic visions etc. found in the book of Revelation we don't really see that in the New Testament, (people like Agabus seem to be ministering to local congregations etc.

And I believe Ephesians 2:20 really relates to the basic message of the Gospel. The Early Church used the Old Testament written by the prophets to preach from as their Bible, while the New Testament came from the preaching of the Apostles.

Anyway as I was originally going to say, this sort of thing is not new, I've seen this thing go since the early days of the internet with Bill Clinton and web sites like Elijah List. The only thing that has changed is it seems we have more at stake now as far as loosing our freedoms etc. so that helped to motivate even people like myself that are a little jaded to really root for these folks and really, really want them to be right this time around....

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I started following this stuff since around late August 1990 when my best friend bought a copy of "Prophets and Personal Prophecy", but hadn't gotten around to read it so he lent it to me since I had plenty of down time before my graduate school classes started.

I believe that many ministers have ambitions, or at least desires or fond hopes and wishes that exceeds what their gifting is. And it may even exceed what God's actual intentions are for prophecy starting in the New Testament onward. I believe there is a role for this ministry as far as personal prophecy, messages given to congregations and so forth, but many of these people want to be "prophets to the nations" and well except for the "Two Witnesses" in Revelation and saint John receiving the prophetic visions etc. found in the book of Revelation we don't really see that in the New Testament, (people like Agabus seem to be ministering to local congregations etc.

And I believe Ephesians 2:20 really relates to the basic message of the Gospel. The Early Church used the Old Testament written by the prophets to preach from as their Bible, while the New Testament came from the preaching of the Apostles.

Anyway as I was originally going to say, this sort of thing is not new, I've seen this thing go since the early days of the internet with Bill Clinton and web sites like Elijah List. The only thing that has changed is it seems we have more at stake now as far as loosing our freedoms etc. so that helped to motivate even people like myself that are a little jaded to really root for these folks and really, really want them to be right this time around....
Ah yes, the "red book", a must read for prophetic folks. Actually if more prophets followed what was in that book the prophetic wouldn't be in this current mess.

Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0