USA
✟607,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi my brothers and sisters. Its written if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. And Isa 53:5 and 1st Peter 2:24..

So its my left side. I think ya'll know the rest lol. Yes... PAIN :) Thank you Father for always hearing for as it is again written if we know He hears us then we know we have the petitons we asked/prayed for. Thank you Father glory to Jesus..

Danny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,316,963.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi my brothers and sisters. Its written if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. And Isa 53:5 and 1st Peter 2:24..

So its my left side. I think ya'll know the rest lol. Yes... PAIN :) Thank you Father for always hearing for as it is again written if we know He hears us then we know we have the petitons we asked/prayed for. Thank you Father glory to Jesus..

Danny

Praying (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,035.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
My prayers are with you. I had them too, but mine were too large to pass naturally, which was, in some ways, a blessing. Still I had to go through 12 treatments to be completely free of them, with anesthesia and two were invasive. I'm lucky I didn't have to feel that pain.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Danny

Prayers up brother, it will soon pass. Hang in there.

Danny great to hear you in jovial spirit. LOL yeah they hurt bad. Trying to be a man and not concern those around me, was tough. Once they shot me with IV and a bit of Toridol I was doing ok. Took two weeks for the stone to get to its final destination. Hope your time is sooner and smaller.

God Bless ya!

Reactions: EmmaCat
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,053,243.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, that you would dissolve this stone, and for the healing of this condition in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums