• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Kick the enemy out of my house

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by onceEMT, Nov 29, 2021.

1. onceEMT

onceEMT Member

+112
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Need Prayer Urgently
    We're trying to evict my wife's grandson. He's pure evil. Looking at him may be like looking into the eyes of the enemy himself. He's trying to prove me to be unfit to make statements against him in court, or to the authorities.
    I'm mentally ill. He baits me into situations where he knows I will appear crazy. I bite the hook every time. He has endless cell phone video of me.
    He verbally attacks us. My 66 year old wife deserves better. His 48 year old mother is lost for what to do. She's mentally disabled.
    He makes gestures at me using forks. A little research tells us those motions mean the enemy is in charge. We need to boot him, and the enemy out of this house. Please pray!!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. William J

William J Active Member Angels Team Supporter

+342
    United States
    Wesleyan
    Single
    I pray that your wife's grandson would have a change of heart and start treating you right, but if he doesn't change I pray that he would go to live somewhere else.

3. Mayflower1

Mayflower1 Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King" Angels Team Supporter

+3,599
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Father, I come against the enemy in Jesus Name, and pray for peace over this person's household and mind. I pray You will make the way straight for this household by the best means and for everyone in the family. Please strengthen every family member involved and give them wisdom. Thank You for Your justice and mercy. In Jesus Name, Amen.

4. onceEMT

onceEMT Member

+112
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

5. onceEMT

onceEMT Member

+112
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Thank you for praying about this problem. Jesus wins. Victory may not come in ways we understand. But still, Jesus wins. Hopefully we can get the enemy, and his agent, out of our home. Thank you for being so thoughtful.

6. onceEMT

onceEMT Member

+112
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

7. onceEMT

onceEMT Member

+112
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

8. onceEMT

onceEMT Member

+112
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Thank you, WIlliam J.. We've been praying for a long time. I don't know what to do about this. If he does reform, it needs to be elsewhere. He needs salvation, and the presence of God in his life. Please pray for Cameron's salvation. Thank you for being so kind.

9. MikeinSeattle

MikeinSeattle Looking for believers to pray with. Message me.

+102
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    You should be able to find people on this map who can pray with you more effectually. It is the spirit(s) at work against you through him that need to be bound.

Deliverance Map — Isaiah Saldivar

Dont be discouraged. It shouldn't take much prayer to turn the situation arround. If I were you I would try to find 5 or 6 people to pray with on that map (over zoom). And pray with one every other day till the situation changes. I bet it wouldn't take more than a month or two. While your at it pray with them against the generational mental illness in your family. It is probably a demonic affliction and if it is then it will be gone immediately once the spirits are gone. Otherwise if it is only physical then you can still be healed from it through prayer. Though it may take a little longer to achieve.

Praying

10. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+30,483
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for you for protection from all evil. May the Lord strengthen you and direct you as you seek more of him in your life and his peace in Jesus precious name.

11. splish- splash

splish- splash Master's protege. Happy 2022............. Supporter

+1,301
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    It is your home, so you call the shots. You do not have to keep putting up with his nasty behaviour. If he's old enough to terrorize the entire family, then he should be old enough to find his own place.

:prayer:

12. onceEMT

onceEMT Member

+112
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Thank you for your support. It's good to see others agree with me. The man is 29, and able bodied.A couple of days ago, he spent roughly 10 Minute cussing out my 66 year old wife. He absolutely needs to leave. Thank you for being so kind.

13. onceEMT

onceEMT Member

+112
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I'd like to thank all who have been so kind. Your prayers are golden. They shine with support, and encouragement. I've received some great advice, and feel certain victory is in sight.

14. ChocolateVanillaLion

ChocolateVanillaLion God is Good! =]

+337
    United States
    Seeker
    Private
    Praying!

15. onceEMT

onceEMT Member

+112
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Thanks for praying. I believe our most important weapon is found on our knees before a holy and righteous God.