yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I did find the war scrolls Yeshuasavedme, but I have just one question for you. You said Gog is all of the Chittim. Are they the same as the Kittim?
Yes. English spelling differs, but the sounds remain the same, in Hebrew.

Upvote 0
J

Jazer

strangely, they claim Sarah, not Keturah, in their mixed up theology on their origins.
Easy enough to find out. Run a DNA test, all the records are there. The Hebrews use to have extensive geneologys, Paul talks about the endless arguements they use to have about them. We are told they were destroyed with the Temple in Jerusalem in 70 AD.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Easy enough to find out. Run a DNA test, all the records are there. The Hebrews use to have extensive geneologys, Paul talks about the endless arguements they use to have about them. We are told they were destroyed with the Temple in Jerusalem in 70 AD.

You mean Israel had the records. Hebrews are all descended from Eber, but Israel is Jacob and his seed..

The Indians who claim Abraham as their father claim that he was Hindu and that the Jewish religion is corrupted from Hinduism, and the Ishmaelites otherwise claim that Abraham was Islamic and Judaism is corrupted from Islam. So, surely they are "brothers" indeed, who try to usurp Isaac and the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob:)

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,403,914.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You mean Israel had the records. Hebrews are all descended from Eber, but Israel is Jacob and his seed..

The Indians who claim Abraham as their father claim that he was Hindu and that the Jewish religion is corrupted from Hinduism, and the Ishmaelites otherwise claim that Abraham was Islamic and Judaism is corrupted from Islam. So, surely they are "brothers" indeed, who try to usurp Isaac and the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob:)

Ouch!

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,403,914.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
[FONT=&quot]Sheba and Dedan[/FONT]

The second son of Keturah by Abraham, Jokshan, had two sons Sheba and Dedan, as mentioned previously. Dedan is recorded as being the progenitor of the Asshurim, the Letushim and the Leummim (Gen. 25:3).

Confusion can arise with several of these names. For instance: although the term Asshurim here is related to Asshur (SHD 804), it refers to a different people from the Assyrians (also 804), who were descendants of Asshur son of Shem. Similarly, Sheba was the name given generations earlier to one of thirteen sons of Joktan, son of Eber (from whom the Hebrews are named). Descendants of Abraham Part IV: Sons of Keturah (No. 212D)

Descendants of Abraham Part IV: Sons of Keturah (No. 212D)
Here is support for your earlier post Yeshuasavedme. I got tired last night ,for I had been studying about this all day. I guess my brain is functioning well enough now to continue. LOL:D:D:D

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

I tried finding a post awhile back in which a Muslim claimed the 12 stars in Revelation 12:1 symbolized the 12 sons of Ishmael, born of Hagar, [who is only mentioned 2 times in the NT: Galatians 4:24,25] :p

Young) Revelation 12:1 And a great sign was seen in the heaven,
a woman arrayed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars,

http://www.christianforums.com/t2867119/
Isacc or Ishmael ?

In the bible Abraham takes his son Isacc to the mountain to be sacrificed , but in the koran Abraham is taking Ishmael.

This story is first told in the OT , and then later is retold in the koran but with a change of characters.

So what happened , how did Ishmael get into the story ?

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I tried finding a post awhile back in which a Muslim claimed the 12 stars in Revelation 12:1 symbolized the 12 sons of Ishmael, born of Hagar, [who is only mentioned 2 times in the NT: Galatians 4:24,25] :p

Young) Revelation 12:1 And a great sign was seen in the heaven,
a woman arrayed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars,

http://www.christianforums.com/t2867119/
Isacc or Ishmael ?

In the bible Abraham takes his son Isacc to the mountain to be sacrificed , but in the koran Abraham is taking Ishmael.

This story is first told in the OT , and then later is retold in the koran but with a change of characters.

So what happened , how did Ishmael get into the story ?
'Twas a tale the devil told to Muhammed, and he had it recorded in the quran.

The story of the sacrifice of Isaac is also told of in Jasher, and much more fully there. The story in Jasher makes one understand that the Day of Atonement was rehearsed by Abraham and Isaac, as a type/oracle, and the blood of the Ram/Lamb "prepared from the foundation of the world" as is written in Jasher, was offered by Abraham in place of His son's blood -a substitute, as a living oracle performed by a living prophet of the Day of Atonement to come.
That is why Abraham named Mount Moriah "Yah shall be seen" -on this mount, which in English from Hebrew forms the YeRu of Yerusalem.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,403,914.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Leummim (SHD 3817) means peoples or communities, from a root word meaning to gather. In later Jewish writings the Leummim are described as the ‘chief of those who inhabit the isles’, perhaps alluding to the Greek islands.

This would also help to further explain the two major Semitic Haplogroups of the Greeks being J and I with the later major haplogroup being the Hamitic E3b from North African occupation there. These sons of Keturah may be the Laconian Greeks or Spartans although they did not inhabit the islands rather the mainland. Thus two branches of the sons of Keturah may be involved in Greece.
Descendants of Abraham Part IV: Sons of Keturah (No. 212D)
Wow, Greeks and Spartans. I don't see them in the endtimes scenario either.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
'Twas a tale the devil told to Muhammed, and he had it recorded in the quran.<snip>

That is why Abraham named Mount Moriah "Yah shall be seen" -on this mount, which in English from Hebrew forms the YeRu of Yerusalem.
I also notice there is another Revelation where John is on Mt Tabor.
I haven't yet read thru it all, but I am of the view John visioned Revelation shortly after the ascension of Jesus in Acts.
But what the heck do know :blush:

CHURCH FATHERS: Revelation of St. John

After the taking up of our Lord Jesus Christ, I John was alone upon Mount Tabor, where also He showed us His undefiled Godhead; and as I was not able to stand, I fell upon the ground, and prayed to the Lord, and said: O Lord my God, who hast deemed me worthy to be Your servant, hear my voice, and teach me about Your coming........................

Blue Letter Bible - Search Results for YNG
(mount tabor)
occurs in 3 verses in the YNG, including 3 exact phrases shown first.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think Abraham's descendants or Shem's have any inheritance in any of the tribes of Greece, which belongs to Japheth's descendants, along with all the north countries of the west above those designated to Shem -by lot.
The Greeks did bring the customs and the gods of Persia and India home when they invaded and ruled them, as was their custom, and recycled the gods of India and Persia.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ever watch the original 300 Spartans? :)

Daniel 11:2 And now truth I shall tell to thee.
Behold! yet 3 Kings, ones-standing to Parac.
And the 4th shall be enriched great riches from-all. And as to be strenghthed in his riches, he shall rouse all the Kingdom of Yavan/Greece/Ellhnwn <1673>
[Zech 9:13].

Reve 9:11 They are having upon of them, King--the Messenger of the Abyss name to him to Hebrew, Abaddon and in the Greecian/ellhnikh <1673> name he is having apo-lluwn <623>

YouTube - 300 Spoof Trailer - The 300 Spartans

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,403,914.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
'Twas a tale the devil told to Muhammed, and he had it recorded in the quran.

The story of the sacrifice of Isaac is also told of in Jasher, and much more fully there. The story in Jasher makes one understand that the Day of Atonement was rehearsed by Abraham and Isaac, as a type/oracle, and the blood of the Ram/Lamb "prepared from the foundation of the world" as is written in Jasher, was offered by Abraham in place of His son's blood -a substitute, as a living oracle performed by a living prophet of the Day of Atonement to come.

Hi Yeshuasavedme. Yes that is the lie told by Mohammed. But the evil one is very sly. The heart of man is evil, according to scripture. We have built in idols that people cannot see. It is a wonder that while we are yet sinners Jesus died for the ungodly. That is enough to shout about.:clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

danielAMx said in post 34:

The heart of man is evil ?

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" (Jeremiah 17:9).

"He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool" (Proverbs 28:26a).

"For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within" (Mark 7:21-23).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums