Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Context. It's important. I never said the Jews are subhuman. I said those vile creatures who wear shirts like "One Shot, Two Kills" are subhuman.

They didn't run. There is no where to run to as there is no way out. Egypt closed the border crossing and Israel is out of the question. Those boys were playing on the beach. They should never have been attacked.

Yes, dispossessed. The Palestinians are the indigenous people of the land.

Also, what happened to thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not covet your neighbor's house?

The adults left, and left the children.

Not according to the old testament, it belongs to the Jews, argue it with Him. Then they shouldn't be stealing, killing and coveting the Jews houses and land.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, dispossessed. The Palestinians are the indigenous people of the land.

Also, what happened to thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not covet your neighbor's house?

There were various groups of Indigenous people living on that land before the God of the bible commanded the Israelites to "without mercy, put to death every man and woman, every child and baby at the breast" (1 Samuel 15:3). I could quote more Old Testament passages where the God of the bible commands the Israelites to go kill people, but I know there will be Christians who would try to justify that in one way or another. It is strange how many seem to not have a problem with it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
There were various groups of Indigenous people living on that land before the God of the bible commanded the Israelites to "without mercy, put to death every man and woman, every child and baby at the breast" (1 Samuel 15:3). I could quote more Old Testament passages where the God of the bible commands the Israelites to go kill people, but I know there will be Christians who would try to justify that in one way or another. It is strange how many seem to not have a problem with it.

Who says we don't have a problem with it?? Are you kidding me? Yes it bothers us, but yes, we also have to look at why God said that. And it was because these people were very evil, and violent and practiced child sacrifices. I know, then the question arises, why the children and animals also---all we can say is that the evil was so pronounced that it also permeated even to the children and just polluted the whole area, down to the animals----after all, at one point God said the world had gotten so violent and so evil that He wiped all of it out, including all the animals, except for a few. And the world is just about there again.
Not that the Jews did as they were told----they didn't wipe out all the Amalekites as instructed and years later, their descendants almost wiped out the Jews.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,340.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
Obama ought to, but almost certainly won't, go down in history as the "too little, too late" president – the president who, as an engrossingly erudite speaker, often found the right words, but rarely matched rhetoric with meaningful and necessary action.

[...] And this is precisely the point – it's yet another fundamentally vapid flurry by the too little too late president. Obama took this action against Israel's intransigence in the last weeks of his presidency, at a time when he can't take any meaningful action against or form a concrete policy against such intransigence.

Had this stance been taken years five ago, the US could've piled real pressure on the Netanyahu government to halt their creeping annexation of the West Bank.

[...] Obama's too little, too late superficial action and rhetoric against Israel's destructiveness will be met with decisive and concrete support for it by President Trump.

[...] In Syria, the same scenario has played out to even more devastating effect, with genocide and fascist counterrevolution on the verge of completely eclipsing the Syrian rebel forces of whom Obama once called himself a friend.

Barack Obama: 'The too little too late' president

• Informative
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟171,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Zionist revisionist history/myths 101: The holy land was suddenly empty and devoid of most people after the destruction of the temple, except for a few Jewish folks. Sure, there was history and stuff happened, churches and mosques were built, but let's not focus on that nonsense. This lasted for centuries, with the land being virtually empty, because people simply avoided the area. Suddenly, right before the events of 1948, Christians and Muslims simply moved in to make nuisances of themselves. That they all claimed to have had family ties to the land they were living on for centuries must all be lies. That some of them may actually have also been descendants of those that were once Jews must also be lies. Anyway, there is apparently nothing wrong with displacing people 2000 years after you say your own people lived in a place. You can take their homes, their land, their livestock, whatever, and then force them all to move into a crowded and tiny area and restrict their rights (i.e. ghetto). If they resist in any way it's because they're evil and anti-Jewish in some way.

Upvote 0