Kent Hovind revisited

The evolutionists on this board seem to have an obsession about Kent Hovind. I haven't checked out his stuff yet, other than a couple short visits to Dr. Dino (that's his site, right?).

Should I be paying closer attention to his stuff? It would seem that anyone who draws as much fire as Kent Hovind does must be terribly threatening to the evolutionists.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

D. Scarlatti

Jun 3, 2002
Earth
✟2,620.00
Faith
Atheist
npetreley asks: Should I be paying closer attention to his stuff?

Yes, I think you should be. Kent is quite a step up from AiG. Your devotion to AiG appears to have run its course, so perhaps it's time to forge ahead into the real science at drdino.com. It makes Ken Ham look like Carl Baugh.

npetreley contemplates: It would seem that anyone who draws as much fire as Kent Hovind does must be terribly threatening to the evolutionists.

Oh yes, terribly threatening indeed. In fact, many of us evilutionists have slapped him with restraining orders. And you'd also better watch out for that rising star of creationism, Eric Hovind. We're not quite sure where Eric got his degree though. But when we find out, we'll be sure to ignore all his devastating evidence and concentrate on debunking his academic credentials.

Upvote 0

Satoshi

Mar 21, 2002
Visit site
✟774.00
Originally posted by D. Scarlatti
npetreley asks: Should I be paying closer attention to his stuff?

Yes, I think you should be. Kent is quite a step up from AiG. Your devotion to AiG appears to have run its course, so perhaps it's time to forge ahead into the real science at drdino.com. It makes Ken Ham look like Carl Baugh.

As brilliant as Dr. Hovind is, npetreley would probably be even better off visiting the ultimate Truth site, TimeCube!  It may very well be the second-most scientific resource!

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I remember listening to a couple of debates between Hovind and some real scientists. Hovind's logic, method, and 'evidence' are laughable to real scientists. To the layman, he is a genius. :(

Hovind has failed to have anything published in the international scientific journals. He is but an extremely small percentage, thumbing their noses at conventional, and internationally concurred, overwhelming findings and evidence, spanning and interlacing with several different scientific disciplines. :)

John

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.