US
✟1,099,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I know right? One man can do vile that he can bring disparate peoples together in hatred of him.
I think that RFK Jr. brings people together, because much like JFK, he supports the best interests of the People.

With the division in this country moving toward the boiling point, I think that we need someone who can bring the People together.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That's not what he is running on. Is that all that you have?
It's who he is. His only non-familial claim to fame. "Why" is he running then if not to disrupt things and sow confusion.
Context is key. He said that as Biden refuses to debate him, even as Kennedy moves toward the lead in the polls.

The context is that if Biden can't stand up against debate within his own Party; Trump will eat him for lunch.
Biden did fine enough the last time. It's not a "make or break" issue.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Standing on principle to weed out corruption isn't exclusive to the Republican party.

JFK wasn't a Republican.

"JFK" is not relevant. If that's his only reason for claiming to be a "Democrat" then he should really reconsider.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Biden did fine enough the last time. It's not a "make or break" issue.
Based on his failed record, and all of the scandals that have finally come to the surface, Biden isn't in as good a position this time, to hoodwink the Independents. Even within his own Party, fewer support him than do not.

RFK, Jr. is best for the Democratic Party; and as it stands he is the best candidate for America in the running IMO.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
RFK, Jr. is best for the Democratic Party; and as it stands he is the best candidate for America in the running IMO.

No he is not "best for the Democratic Party".

"rfkJr" is an OP being run by right wing political operators (like Steve Bannon) to disrupt the Dems and confuse them.

Reactions: comana
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

"rfkJr" is an OP being run by right wing political operators (like Steve Bannon) to disrupt the Dems and confuse them.
You're entitled to your wild conspiracy theories.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Robert Costa is entitled to his conspiracy theories too. The fact is that RFK Jr. is a lifelong Democrat with many close friends and family within the Party. You can hear his loyalty and respect for the Democratic Party in his speeches and interviews. He's pulling punches on Biden out of his respect and friendship with him. Without that friendship and respect, RFK Jr. would have probably clown stomped Biden by now.

Personally I don't play the Party game when it comes to casting my vote toward who is most qualified to do what is right for America.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

So let's just entertain your conspiracy theory for a moment.

How exactly would he confuse the Democrats? Would he insist that a biological male is a biological male?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
But he's the guy who believes Thimerosal is causing Autistic Spectrum Disorder, right?
What does this alleged belief have to do with what he is campaigning on?

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So let's just entertain your conspiracy theory for a moment.

How exactly would he confuse the Democrats? Would he insist that a biological male is a biological male?

He seems to have confused you.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟908,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Based on his failed record, and all of the scandals that have finally come to the surface, Biden isn't in as good a position this time, to hoodwink the Independents. Even within his own Party, fewer support him than do not.

He may be a member of the Democratic Party but I don’t see him as a good fit. I will not be voting for him in a primary. I am an Independent voter leaning Democrat in the last few elections. The Republican Party has absolutely lost its marbles so highly unlikely I will ever vote with them again without drastic change.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0