Kellyanne Conway kneels on a couch. Liberals go crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
JS122032203-AFP-conway-couch-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRo0U4xU-30oDveS4pXV-VkFzdtPTDe04GZqSYliKP5I.jpg

Kellyanne Conway, the senior adviser to President Donald Trump, has been accused of showing a lack of respect after she was photographed kneeling on a couch in the Oval Office.

'Show some class': Kellyanne Conway accused of lacking respect after putting feet up on Oval Office couch

-------------------------

Apparently the only kneeling liberals will tolerate in the Oval Office involves adultery?

Seriously, folks. Is this how the next four years are going to play out? Someone can't sit on a couch without it becoming the top trend on twitter and an international outrage?

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why do people even pay any attention to any of this stuff. The news mongols promote junk news the way McDonald's sells junk food. They do not care how much harm they are doing as long as it puts money in their pocket. They are no different then the drug mongols that do not care how much death and destruction they promote as long as they make money.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Kellyanne Conway, the senior adviser to President Donald Trump, has been accused of showing a lack of respect after she was photographed kneeling on a couch in the Oval Office.
Everyone that voted for Obama said they voted for "change." But he ended up being not that much different from other Dems we have had in the Oval Office.

Trump and his staff have been a REAL change, and no one knows what to do with it.

Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
I think the fact we're discussing how to sit on a couch pretty much sums up the lying press and left's approach to the next four years: if you can't lie about it, then complain.

I'm not complaining though. This is only going to help the Republican Party in 2018 and beyond.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
JS122032203-AFP-conway-couch-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRo0U4xU-30oDveS4pXV-VkFzdtPTDe04GZqSYliKP5I.jpg

'Show some class': Kellyanne Conway accused of lacking respect after putting feet up on Oval Office couch

-------------------------

Apparently the only kneeling liberals will tolerate in the Oval Office involves adultery?

Seriously, folks. Is this how the next four years are going to play out? Someone can't sit on a couch without it becoming the top trend on twitter and an international outrage?
Well for starters, she's not "sitting on a couch", that's kind of the point. Second, any way you cut it, it hardly looks like a well deported and respectful pose for a senior official. Now, if you don't care about things like that, fair enough, I guess, but it is a fact much was made over perceived failures of protocol during the Obama administration, so I think the point here is to point out hypocrissy, more than her manner of "sitting"

Remember this; First Lady's Bare Arms Cause Uproar ?

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The "liberal mindset" is a troublesome form of insanity.
Sadly, it is not terminal.

I personally doubt that Trump will be able to accomplish much, he inherited the Titanic while it is in the process of sinking. 20 trillion in debt, debt ceiling hits in March, chaos follows.
And yet he's still managed to take 3 weekends off to play golf already.

Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Well for starters, she's not "sitting on a couch", that's kind of the point. Second, any way you cut it, it hardly looks like a well deported and respectful pose for a senior official. Now, if you don't care about things like that, fair enough, I guess, but it is a fact much was made over perceived failures of protocol during the Obama administration, so I think the point here is to point out hypocrissy, more than her manner of "sitting"

Remember this; First Lady's Bare Arms Cause Uproar ?

We're debating the proper way to sit on a couch.

That's where we are.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
I am amazed Christians can even have this conservative- liberal debate. I guess anyone can see whatever they want to see and ignore whatever they want to ignore in any situation.

Technically we're debating the correct way(s) to sit on a couch.

Which still baffles me.

I can't imagine what next year will bring.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Was it? Because it still sounds just as stupid.
And if that was your response to the myriad criticisms of alleged protocol breach during the last administration, I fully respect your opinion.
Can Trump put his feet up on his desk?
I would hope not during official functions, like the photo in the OP appears to be, but then, I'm rather a stickler for a certain amount of gravitas among those in high office. Would you have been happy seeing the last President put his feet on his desk?

Reactions: Galatea
Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
And if that was your response to the myriad criticisms of alleged protocol breach during the last administration, I fully respect your opinion.I would hope not during official functions, like the photo in the OP appears to be, but then, I'm rather a stickler for a certain amount of gravitas among those in high office. Would you have been happy seeing the last President put his feet on his desk?

Judging by a quick google search he did, and often. The media was upset about it apparently too: Obama’s foot on Oval Office desk sends shockwaves around the world

Which is just as silly as being upset about a woman kneeling on a couch.

• Agree
Reactions: civilwarbuff
Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.