✟585,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
there are no secrets..
It is good that God knows everything about us; because He will always do what is right, about what He knows :)

And we need correction . . . about secret things that we don't even know about our own selves! And these can be what mess us up the most and spoil how we can do things and relate with people. Only God can see and correct, how we really need. Hebrews 12:4-17 says to seek our Father for His correction, so we can be "partakers of His holiness" and have His love's "peaceable fruit of righteousness". And keeping wrong secrets can spoil us from this.

But if He knows things that are wrong, this does not stop Him from doing us good. But if we are wrong, our own character can keep us from benefitting from a good thing, and a good person. So, no secret sin is safe.

Secret sin can keep my character the wrong way so I can not connect well in good Christian relating. And secret sin has its wrong spirit which can degrade me so I can suffer emotionally.

And "God resists the proud," we have in James 4:6 and 1 Peter 5:5. So, while we do things in pride . . . no matter how we try to cover this up . . . we "might" have God arranging things to resist us. And then is when I "might" get mad and sad and bad, and upset and downcast, and unforgiving and frustrated and irritable and hurt. And when I get messed up like this, this can mean I am having a run-in with God's resistance; this can tell me that my secrets from myself are not working. I can see that I have been fooling myself; and offer myself to our Father, in order for Him to restore me to His love and leading in His peace, then discover what He pleases to do with me.

And while we are submitting to God, we can discover all He desires to do with us. God has secrets . . . things that are His will for us; but these can be a secret from us, if and while we are not being submissive to Him. He does not just tell me what He wants, but He leads us to all He has waiting > we discover all His good for us, by living in the ruling of His peace > "And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It completely depends on the scenario.

Should you tell your spouse you had an affair? Yes.

Do you have to tell your second cousin's brother's uncle that you ate some ice cream last night? No.

This is wayyyyy too vague of a question to give you a specific answer.

Upvote 0