Keep America Great website promotes Trump achievements and offers a vision for the next four years

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟860,379.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I wonder which Democrat the Republicans are going to rebrand as a Republican to run in 2024. You have to win at all costs, even if it means becoming what you are going against.
So you're saying..."the Republicans" rebranded Trump. And wanted Trump to win. Yes, that's what you're saying. I just read it just now.
lol lol lol

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
So you're saying..."the Republicans" rebranded Trump. And wanted Trump to win. Yes, that's what you're saying. I just read it just now.
lol lol lol

Most Republicans I know didn’t vote or register as a Democrat for 50+ years. also, I am pretty sure that a “real” Republican would have Hillary or Bill as guests at their third wedding…

So yes, LOL!

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟860,379.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Most Republicans I know didn’t vote or register as a Democrat for 50+ years. also, I am pretty sure that a “real” Republican would have Hillary or Bill as guests at their third wedding…

So yes, LOL!
Your post makes no sense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gaara4158

Gen Alpha Dad
Aug 18, 2007
United States
✟196,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Neither does the Republican Party embracing Donald J. Trump or joining sides with Russia, but here we are.
Don't worry, I'm feeling like I'm in Bizarro-land with the state of politics today too. The establishment Democrats are basically Rebublicans these days.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟860,379.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Neither does the Republican Party embracing Donald J. Trump or joining sides with Russia, but here we are.
The Republican Party did the opposite of embracing Trump.

Upvote 0