Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For weeks they have been trying to accuse Kavanaugh of being a drinking womanizer. What some people may call a ladies man. Somehow they thought this was going to turn people against him. Now I wonder if their plan is going to backfire on them. I wonder if people are starting to see him as a regular guy just like everyone else. It is starting to look like he is as normal as you can get. If the women want to complain I think it maybe that he spends to much time playing sports and not enough time playing with them.

• Haha
Reactions: Colter

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For weeks they have been trying to accuse Kavanaugh of being a drinking womanizer. What some people may call a ladies man.
No, they're accusing him of sexual assault. You'd have to be pretty twisted to call a sexual predator a ladies' man.

Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟784,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
No, they're accusing him of sexual assault. You'd have to be pretty twisted to call a sexual predator a ladies' man.
Was Ted Bundy considered a ladies' man?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, they're accusing him of sexual assault.
They tried, they could not get it to stick. People do not buy her story. People know the difference between what is truth and what is fiction. When she says he "pushed" her into bed what she means is he used his charm to seduce her. If he was really even interested in her at all. She does not look to be his type to me. I am sure he has lots and lots of women chasing after him. He does not need to force himself on anyone. If anything they are the ones that are forcing themselves on him.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Was Ted Bundy considered a ladies' man?
People do tend to have a method of operation that they use repeatedly. That is why they have been looking for other women to collaborate Dr Fords testimony.

"He (Bundy) tended to prey on young and attractive college women, first near his home in Washington, then moving east to Utah, Colorado, and finally in Florida. Bundy would prey on these women with a ruse, often wearing his arm in a sling or his leg in a fake cast and walking on crutches. He would then use his charm and faked disability to convince his victims to help him carry books or unload objects from his car. He was also known to impersonate authority figures, such as police officers and firefighters, to gain victims’ trust before he attacked. Once they got to his 1968 tan Volkswagen Beetle, he would strike them over the head with a crowbar or pipe. After hitting his victims, he would immobilize them with handcuffs and force them into the vehicle. Bundy had removed the passenger seat and often stored it in the backseat or trunk, leaving an empty space on the floor for his victim to lie out of sight as he drove away."

Ted Bundy | Serial Killers | Crime Library - Crime Museum

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They tried, they could not get it to stick.
That's what you say now. Forty-four minutes ago, you wrote, "For weeks they have been trying to accuse Kavanaugh of being a drinking womanizer." Those are contradictory statements.
People do not buy her story.
You don't buy her story. You don't speak for people generally.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You don't buy her story. You don't speak for people generally.
I am neutral. She seemed very convincing to me. Even Trump was impressed with her testimony. The only thing that matters is if they get the three votes they need to appoint Kavanaugh. As soon as they get the votes they need he will be appointed to the court.

All of this drama is going to have an impact on the midterms. My guess would be that the GOP will pick up seats and votes. Although right now it is difficult to say if we will have a red tide or a blue tide. I do not think something like this could turn into a litmus test.

We know that people are going to be judged as they judge others. So the Democrats need to be prepared to live by the standard that they are so quick and willing to set for themselves.

This is Kavanaugh 7th FBI background check. IF he is not qualified then we need to fix the FBI. So that they do not qualify people that should not qualified. It is to bad that Trump had to get rid of Comey. But he admitted that he did not know how to VET people, so what good is he if he could not do his job?

Clarance Thomas says it best: " This is a circus. It's a national disgrace. And from my standpoint, as a black American, it is a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks who in any way deign to think for themselves, to do for themselves, to have different ideas, and it is a message that unless you kowtow to an old order, this is what will happen to you. You will be lynched, destroyed, caricatured by a committee of the U.S. Senate rather than hung from a tree."

If the American people did not let the Senate get away with their: "high-tech lynching" with Thomas then why should they allow it for Kavanaugh?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We know that people are going to be judged as they judge others. So the Democrats need to be prepared to live by the standard that they are so quick and willing to set for themselves.
I think the standard was already set by Republicans with the Starr report about Bill Clinton -- a report that Kavanaugh drafted.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the standard was already set by Republicans with the Starr report about Bill Clinton -- a report that Kavanaugh drafted.
I think he did say something about how that was coming back on him.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For weeks they have been trying to accuse Kavanaugh of being a drinking womanizer. What some people may call a ladies man. Somehow they thought this was going to turn people against him. Now I wonder if their plan is going to backfire on them. I wonder if people are starting to see him as a regular guy just like everyone else. It is starting to look like he is as normal as you can get. If the women want to complain I think it maybe that he spends to much time playing sports and not enough time playing with them.

Noone's called him a "lady's man" ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They tried, they could not get it to stick. People do not buy her story. People know the difference between what is truth and what is fiction.

The FBI investigation is ongoing.

When she says he "pushed" her into bed what she means is he used his charm to seduce her.

What does it mean when he put his hand over her mouth ?

If he was really even interested in her at all. She does not look to be his type to me. I am sure he has lots and lots of women chasing after him. He does not need to force himself on anyone. If anything they are the ones that are forcing themselves on him.

You really have an active imagination ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Clarence Thomas says it best: " This is a circus. It's a national disgrace. And from my standpoint, as a black American, it is a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks who in any way deign to think for themselves, to do for themselves, to have different ideas, and it is a message that unless you kowtow to an old order, this is what will happen to you. You will be lynched, destroyed, caricatured by a committee of the U.S. Senate rather than hung from a tree."

This is the response that Clarence Thomas came up with for his offensive actions towards Anita Hill, ... though those actions were significantly less offensive than those Judge Kavanaugh is accused of.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Maybe if "regular guys" made a habit of keeping their pants on, it would be very difficult to call their integrity into question, falsely or otherwise.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am sure he has lots and lots of women chasing after him. He does not need to force himself on anyone. If anything they are the ones that are forcing themselves on him.
Rape has nothing to do with the ability to get sex somewhere else. Rape is about the pleasure of having power and control over the victim.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rape has nothing to do with the ability to get sex somewhere else. Rape is about the pleasure of having power and control over the victim.
He claims he was a virgin. Rape is a serious charge. Should that not disqualify someone from passing their FBI background check? Also she is not accusing him of rape or even attempted rape, just assault. So why don't you stick to the facts of the case? Do you really believe that people are guilty until proven innocent? Should we just throw the constitution away and start all over again. You can only take revisionism so far. Do you even know where you are going with this and where you are going to end up is with Muslim law. Is that what you want?

If people think that women are exploited under constitutional law then they need to take a good long hard look at what life is like for them under Sharia law. Where in extreme cases they can be beaten on the streets for exposing their ankles. Because that shows a lack of respect and a lack of regard for what is good and right and proper and true.

We believe that during the tribulation period the laws are going to be very strict. So be careful what you ask for. You may end up getting what you want and then realize that is not what you wanted.

Or maybe you would prefer communism. Where if a young girl makes a mistake or is raped and she is pregnant with a child. A Black car will show up, she will be kidnapped and taken to an abortion doctor where the nurse will shame her for being so stupid and her baby will be murdered.

So what do you want? Constitutional law - Sharia law or Communist law? I am sure Sharia law and Communism has a lot of good things going for it. But we are here to represent Constitutional law and that is the example that we want to set for the world to follow. That means you are innocent until proven guilty.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe if "regular guys" made a habit of keeping their pants on, it would be very difficult to call their integrity into question, falsely or otherwise.
Yeah, do you know what it means when he says he was a virgin? That means he left his pants on. In some cases it may mean anything but sex. But that is really pushing it. Even then we are reading between the lines because he said he does not know her and did not even touch her. I think they use to call that "humping" which I would assume is what she was talking about when she accuses him of sexual assault.

Lets give her the benefit of the doubt that she really was in bed with him. Do you really think that she never showed any interest in him at all? That she did not lead him on in anyway if she was aware of what she was going or not? Or if she was aware of what her hormones were doing and how he was effecting her? Do people really not know where babies come from and why women get pregnant? Well maybe not 15 year old girls back in the 80's that attend all an all girls school.

She is quick to explain the hormones that have to do with trauma. But what about all of the other hormones when a 15 year old girl has a crush on a 17 year old boy and is interested in him to get to know him better. What about all of what is going on there?

I would not be pushing this but I think that young people need to understand the brain and the hormones and how all of this works. Sex education today needs to be more of a study of the brain and what is going on there, to effect the various receptors in various organs in the body including the receptors for hormones in the heart.

So we have 15 year old girls and 17 year old boys with hormones that are going crazy and all of a sudden the girl is very confused. She does not know when or where the party was. She does not know how she got there, she does not know how she got home. But she knows the steps were narrow and the bathroom was small and the bed was on the right when you open the door. She claims two guys pushed her into that bed. Even though they seemed to be more interested in wrestling with each other then to play with her. The one thing she remembers MORE then anything else was that they were laughing and having fun at her expense.

Some women would feel empowered that she could control them like that. For other women, they are different and they would have a different response. Because of religious repression maybe she has stress and panic when she found herself in a compromising situation and she does not understand how she got herself into that situation. Other then that she was pushed into it. Pushed by what? Her raging hormones over the good looking guys she was with?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He claims he was a virgin. Rape is a serious charge. Should that not disqualify someone from passing their FBI background check? Also she is not accusing him of rape or even attempted rape, just assault. So why don't you stick to the facts of the case? Do you really believe that people are guilty until proven innocent? Should we just throw the constitution away and start all over again. You can only take revisionism so far. Do you even know where you are going with this and where you are going to end up is with Muslim law. Is that what you want?
My post was not in reference to Kavanaugh. It was in reference to your misconception as to what rape is about.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not think Trump cares that much to even put any thought into this. My understanding was that Kennedy picked his replacement and Trump went along with this because he had no reason to object. The court system is based on the good ol boys club. It is getting so liberal now they are looking for way to keep the good ol boys from being elected. Actually if I was Trump I would have appointed the women to avoid all of this. I would have waited until the next opening became available after mid terms to appoint the conservative male. They are the ones that are rapidly becoming the endangered species.

If Hillary had played her card right, it should have been Al Gore, then Hillary and then Trump. But she just did not play her cards right. So now the pendulum has swung back in the other direction and it is time for the conservatives to run the show for a while.

Upvote 0