Karen Handel, the winner of Georgia's special congressional election, is a pro-life Catholic

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well its pick your poison I guess then, eh?

Because the alternative end result of eliminating the minimum wage is 6 years olds working 60 hrs a week for $1/hour which also "relies on causing a great deal of damage" does it not?

What is your strange obsession with claiming that I want 6 year olds to work 60 hours a week for 1 dollar an hour?

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What is your strange obsession with claiming that I want 6 year olds to work 60 hours a week for 1 dollar an hour?

I don't see any indication that anything about your position is against it, do you?

Are you in favor of ANY Laws preventing businesses from Hiring kids to work 60 hrs a week for $1/hour?

There are most definitely Families who would make their kids do it if it were legal...

Upvote 0

CatholicCrusader

Papal Crusader
Jul 28, 2017
California
✟3,136.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
  • Winner
Reactions: Tutorman
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Yes... that is a big win..... and President Trump made some statements on September 1 that
could set in motion his having a friendship with His Holiness Pope Francis that could be even more beneficial to the majority of humans than the way that President Reagan cooperated with Pope John Paul II to bring down the Iron Curtain.

Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0