iu

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Kanye will run for president...

I suspect we will see more of this kind of thing as Trump and the Republicans will be pulling out all the stops in an attempt to weaken Biden's support!

The Democrats should reciprocate by encouraging ultra-conservative and/or libertarian presidential
candidates to run to siphon off some of the Trump vote!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Democrats should reciprocate by encouraging ultra-conservative and/or libertarian presidential candidates to run to siphon off some of the Trump vote!

No one who has any libertarian inclinations would vote for Trump. In the gallery of wannabee dictators, he's exhibit A.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Drawing the black vote away from Biden? He was Trump's buddy.

Apparently, Dennis Rodman has retired undefeated as champion weird attention-seeking has-been. Kanye is making his move.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
No one who has any libertarian inclinations would vote for Trump. In the gallery of wannabee dictators, he's exhibit A.
Given that Senator Rand Paul, the closest thing to a "libertarian" holding office, voted against subpoenaing witnesses like John Bolton to testify during Trump's Impeachment Hearings, I've lost faith when it comes to conservatives doing the right thing - even when this President violates every principle that they supposedly represent!

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Already positioning himself...
iu
West strikes me as someone who might be bipolar. On the other hand he also strikes me as someone looking to make some money on a fake run for President. This is an old gag. Gracie Allen had a fake run for President in 1940. Until the 20th century she was the woman with the most votes for President in history despite the fact that her campaign was a publicity stunt

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
On the other hand he also strikes me as someone looking to make some money on a fake run for President.

He should be careful. Last guy to try that, actually won. And it probably destroyed him.

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
He should be careful. Last guy to try that, actually won. And it probably destroyed him.
It remains to be seen what will happen with Trump. I think he loses but it wouldn't shock me if he wins again.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It remains to be seen what will happen with Trump. I think he loses but it wouldn't shock me if he wins again.

The DA in New York just got what he needed to put Trump behind bars. That's why Trump desperately needs to get another term in office.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Wishful thinking
Michael Cohen is back in prison, serving time for a felonies that he committed on behalf of "INDIVIDUAL 1" and it doesn't take a "rocket scientist" to figure out who that is!

The moment Donald J Trump becomes a private citizen the wheels of justice at both the state and federal levels will start spinning 24/7 and it will start with his income tax returns!

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Michael Cohen is back in prison, serving time for a felonies that he committed on behalf of "INDIVIDUAL 1" and it doesn't take a "rocket scientist" to figure out who that is!

The moment Donald J Trump becomes a private citizen the wheels of justice at both the state and federal levels will start spinning 24/7 and it will start with his income tax returns!
If Trump loses he'll pardon himself. Once he's no longer in office, it will be aa bigger political headache to go after Trump than to let it go. I said the same thing regarding HRC in 2016. Even if she committed a crime, why waste years of your presidency with the media hyper focused on your opponents criminal trial? Same deal for Cuomo in NY. The circus isn't politically worth it once Trump is no longer in office.

Upvote 0