Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From the article:

'We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God'

Rapper Kanye West celebrated the Fourth of July by once again promising to run for president, and he picked up some unlikely support on Twitter after posting the message.

"We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future," he wrote. "I am running for president of the United States! #2020VISION."

West used the hashtag "2020 vision."

SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted a response to the announcement, saying he would back West in his quest for the White House.

"You have my full support!" he replied.

Continued below
Kanye West tweets he's 'running for president of the United States,' references '2020 vision'

Reactions: Arc F1

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From the article:

Rapper Kanye West celebrated the Fourth of July by once again promising to run for president, and he picked up some unlikely support on Twitter after posting the message.

"We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future," he wrote. "I am running for president of the United States! #2020VISION."

SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted a response to the announcement, saying he would back West in his quest for the White House.

Continued below
Kanye West tweets he's 'running for president of the United States,' references '2020 vision'

I don't know much about him. I'm waiting on Tucker to run.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
From the article:

Continued below
I'm curious, has he taken any academic courses related to governing or political science? It would be nice if someone was elected who knew how to do the job after winning the popularity contest.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm curious, has he taken any academic courses related to governing or political science? It would be nice if someone was elected who knew how to do the job after winning the popularity contest.
I highly doubt it. But he’s a genius. He does not need to. ;)

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I guess if Reagan and Trump can do it, why not Kanye?
Well, for one thing, Reagan had been the two-time governor of the state that, if it were an independent nation, would have had the sixth or seventh largest GDP in the world. Kanye West, to my knowledge, has never held any elective office.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums