Kaepernick vs. Tebow? The Washington Post passes along its flawed take on a crucial heresy

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,667,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's a question I have heard over and over during the nearly 14 years that GetReligion has been online. It's a question that I am hearing more and more often these days, as the reality of online economics shapes what we read, see and hear. The question: Why doesn't GetReligion address journalism issues in opinion pieces...

Continued below.
Kaepernick vs. Tebow? Washington Post passes along flawed take on a crucial heresy

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I cannot believe so many cannot see nor understand what is going on.
Its not what it seems. this is all about WORLD nationalism versus nation nationalism
and they getting christains and the world ready for ONE WORLD RULE.
figure it out. They have the religion that will lead the religions into it
and they have the media to help lead the rest of the world and religions right into it.
A POSITIVE CHRISANITY is the ONLY THING that will be toleranted in time
and that means NO SIN TALK , no saying JESUS is the only way
cause all that offends the UNITY of all , to get the world as ONE , ONE MIND one heart
one people for world CONTROL, oh I mean peace. yeah figure it out.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
We live amongst actual complete morons, in case anyone was unsure.

FB_IMG_1506304097421.jpg

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We live amongst actual complete morons, in case anyone was unsure.

View attachment 208552
So what is your point? Are you protesting media's response to Tebow?

I support Tim Tebow's right to free speech [freedom to express himself]. To be consistent in the belief in everyone's right to freedom of speech through expression I have to support Kaeppernick's right to do the same.

• Agree
Reactions: jazzflower92
Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟936,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lifelong Packers fan here. 50+ years. Rodgers is out for the season. The internet is alive with rumors of the Packers signing Kaepernick. I give it 0% chance of happening. But if I'm wrong, I'll be done as a fan.

Upvote 0

IT REALLY SAYS

Aug 9, 2017
florida
✟18,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Lifelong Packers fan here. 50+ years. Rodgers is out for the season. The internet is alive with rumors of the Packers signing Kaepernick. I give it 0% chance of happening. But if I'm wrong, I'll be done as a fan.
Yeah Isnt it something since aaron came out about 2 or 3 weeks ago that colin should be playing somewhere and some sports guy went after aaron for not getting colin on the pack, I doubt cheeseheads would go for him I wouldnt..... how bout them bears.......

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

IT REALLY SAYS

Aug 9, 2017
florida
✟18,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So what is your point? Are you protesting media's response to Tebow?

I support Tim Tebow's right to free speech [freedom to express himself]. To be consistent in the belief in everyone's right to freedom of speech through expression I have to support Kaeppernick's right to do the same.
Isnt it a bit different the "media's" responce to tebow and what you support? Hey wanna bet Jesus backs tebows actions more than colins?

Upvote 0