Justin Martyr, Christians Are The True Israelitic Race.

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟91,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry I did not realize this would be so hard for you to understand
Do you understand Why God chose a lamb to represent the savoir of the world when he could have chosen any other ferocious animal ?
Do you understand why Jesus does not remove the scars on His body as a result of the cross ?
Do you not understand that all the squabbles about the heritage of humans is of no lasting concern of God , Every person born He created as his child and given that child the choice to spend eternity in splendor or eternal torment , everything created belongs to God not man
Did you read the scripture of Peter and what do you think it means?
Nothing I said related to anything you said , but now since you decide to question ,

How do you define the worldwide EXODUS BEFORE the great tribulation and exactly where are all those people going
If you had studied scripture of the rapture you would know it is not man made ,,some ppl may not teach it well but that does not make it man made , many ppl do not accept the doctrine of salvation until they meet someone that teaches it in a way that they can understand it . OT stated what would happen when the messiah is crucified , but the OT Jews that called for Jesus to be crucified did not believe until after it happened , then they believed it
The pre-trib rapture is found no place in the Holy Bible, a fictitious teaching from John N. Darby 1830's and propagated by the C.I. Scofield reference bible 1909

Upvote 0

Allenbee

Feb 20, 2017
Durban S.A.
✟20,744.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
The pre-trib rapture is found no place in the Holy Bible, a fictitious teaching from John N. Darby 1830's and propagated by the C.I. Scofield reference bible 1909

Thank you for that truth 7-7, and seeing this is your thread, may I continue posting my personal learning to conclude it ?

If not, PLEASE show this "dumb ol man" how to start a new thread. I don't see "start new thread" anywhere !!! (I'm new to the internet and struggling, as my friend who used to help me is away for a while).

Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟91,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Thank you for that truth 7-7, and seeing this is your thread, may I continue posting my personal learning to conclude it ?

If not, PLEASE show this "dumb ol man" how to start a new thread. I don't see "start new thread" anywhere !!! (I'm new to the internet and struggling, as my friend who used to help me is away for a while).
Go to the main "Eschatology & End Times Prophecy Forum" menu, the big red button "Post A Thread" is there :)

Good posting Allen:)

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Darby did not write the bible and what you say is totally FALSE!!

Just because you choose to remain blind does not mean it is not there ,
The Holy Bible BOLDLY PLAINLY teaches of a 1000 year period when satan is locked away unable to deceive people but you choose to remove that part of scripture from Gods Word

You say that Jesus would not hang out with Humans - He did the first time he was here and His mother was a human !
When people choose to be blind they choose to remain ignorant of the truth :)

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟91,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The Holy Bible BOLDLY PLAINLY teaches of a 1000 year period when satan is locked away unable to deceive people but you choose to remove that part of scripture from Gods Word

You say that Jesus would not hang out with Humans - He did the first time he was here and His mother was a human !
Truth is Darby did write a bible, called "The Darby Bible"

Its corrupt, just as his teachings

You strive with human reason to make your system work why?

You are clearly shown in Matthew 25:31-46, Jesus Returns in the Final Judgment, Eternal Kingdom.

1.) Does Matthew 25:46 clearly state "Eternal Life"

2.) Do the righteous that obtain eternal life, enter a "Eternal Kingdom" in verse 34

There is no future earthly kingdom of 1000 years, when Jesus returns, eternity begins.

Last edited:
Upvote 0