✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Justin Amash Emerges as Leading Critic of Fellow Republican Donald Trump

Of course, this is the WSJ, so there's always the possibility that they're taking all of his quotes completely out of context, considering the hatchet job they did on a Youtuber, of all people, recently. :eheh:

Still, I like the fact that he can criticize Trump without the hyperbole and short attention span plaguing the left.

Justin Amash

✔@justinamash

1/ Like Pres. Obama's executive actions on immigration, Pres. Trump's executive order overreaches and undermines our constitutional system.

Oh, and he's one of those evil, racist Tea Partiers too. :lost:

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
He's more of a libertarian when it comes to the one issue that he harps on most pointedly and which puts him at odds with Trump--unlimited, unrestrained immigration.

There's a possibility that he's gearing up for a run at the Senate in 2018 and is positioning himself as a Republican whom the Establishment Republicans could support. It's happened with other Republicans who came into office with the support of the Tea Party and then moved away from them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Justin Amash Emerges as Leading Critic of Fellow Republican Donald Trump

Of course, this is the WSJ, so there's always the possibility that they're taking all of his quotes completely out of context, considering the hatchet job they did on a Youtuber, of all people, recently. :eheh:

Still, I like the fact that he can criticize Trump without the hyperbole and short attention span plaguing the left.

Justin Amash

✔@justinamash

1/ Like Pres. Obama's executive actions on immigration, Pres. Trump's executive order overreaches and undermines our constitutional system.

Oh, and he's one of those evil, racist Tea Partiers too. :lost:

I was going to comment but then I read this:
>> without the hyperbole and short attention span plaguing the left. <<

followed shorty after by this:
>> Oh, and he's one of those evil, racist Tea Partiers too. <<

and decided not to spend my time in any irony free zone.

Upvote 0