Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Am I to believe that you made an effort to google information for yourself and were unable to find any information regarding the things that were in the news countless times? I do not mind helping people out but I am not going to waste my time proving things that should be common knowledge.
In other words you have no basis for your belief that Clinton’s server was hacked, or that it was unprotected, whatever you mean by that. If by news you are referring to the regular flood of nonsense from Fox and the like, then they are simply doing the same thing, expressing random opinions with no basis in reality.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You think? You can look no further than the habitual use of personal email accounts and cellphones, and the routine destruction of meeting notes (etc) during his administration. That’s for the small stuff. For the real criminal activity just follow what is actually happening at the moment, rather than some fox fantasy version.

Ps. Please cite the laws broken by Clinton.
I do not need to site the laws they were sited by the director of the FBI.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Probable cause is not certainty that is why the word probable is used, not every search warrant produces evidence of a crime, some people just want it to be true so much that they lose objectivity.
I’m fine with letting things play out.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not need to site the laws they were sited by the director of the FBI.
Nope, Comey referred to the whole business in terms of internal disciplinary measures.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In other words you have no basis for your belief that Clinton’s server was hacked, or that it was unprotected, whatever you mean by that. If by news you are referring to the regular flood of nonsense from Fox and the like, then they are simply doing the same thing, expressing random opinions with no basis in reality.
As I invited start a thread on this if you like.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
OK so if a judge issues a search warrant does that prove that anything will be found? Talk about jumping to conclusions.
It doesn't prove the moon is made out of green cheese either; I mean speaking of irrelevant points. Moreover point to me where I made that "what it proves conclusion"? This is what I will tell you about subpoenas come the Trump circle. They avoid them like a crab avoids a pot of boiling water. And when all the fighting and excuse making is over and they do have to testify, we usually get a the pleading of the 5th on steroids.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your slight of hand noted. You go from this, "Please read the Mueller report that clearly states that there was no collusion with Russia and anyone in the Trump organization." To this, "...Trump did nothing wrong"
nothing inconsistent in those two statements now is there? Was Trump convicted of any crimes regarding these events, NO so what is your point?

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
nothing inconsistent in those two statements now is there? Was Trump convicted of any crimes regarding these events, NO so what is your point?
Actually I changed my response seeing someone else other than you made that claim. However given your response I suggest you actually read the Muller report.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It doesn't prove the moon is made out of green cheese either; I mean speaking of irrelevant points. Moreover point to me where I made that "what it proves conclusion"? This is what I will tell you about subpoenas come the Trump circle. They avoid them like a crab avoids a pot of boiling water. And when all the fighting and excuse making is over and they do have to testify, we usually get a the pleading of the 5th on steroids.
I believe you posted "We have verified facts that they were subpoenaed" as if that was proof of something. And now you feel that Trump should be faulted for simply exercising his legal rights. Does that seem fair?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Actually I changed my response seeing someone else other than you made that claim. However given your response I suggest you actually read the Muller report.
on the contrary feel free to point out where it indicates that Trump violated the law in his relationship with Russia, I would love to see what you think it says.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I believe you posted "We have verified facts that they were subpoenaed" as if that was proof of something. And now you feel that Trump should be faulted for simply exercising his legal rights. Does that seem fair?
I said that because someone said this, ""people familiar with the inquiry said on Monday." Again who are those people? Frankly I am tired of the MSM creating false news and innuendo by using unverified sources, the public deserves real news and real facts that have been verified." As if the story of subpoenas being issued was fake news. Even though the lawyers of those being subpoena confirmed those actions. You may recognize the quoted claim.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
on the contrary feel free to point out where it indicates that Trump violated the law in his relationship with Russia, I would love to see what you think it says.
Please read the report. You make the claim Trump not being convicted I guess not being aware that Mueller once again went out his way to explain why HE or ANYONE else couldn't indict a sitting president. Just your commit alone tells me you never read it. It's reason why Trump even resorted to a coup to keep himself from facing any indictments. But that didn't work out so well for him.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am aware of the fact that this was a fishing expedition as the list clearly indicates.
What was on the inventory that wasn't covered by the search warrant?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wow the bias shown by some people is overwhelming, classified information is classification information regardless of the media, and Trump unlike Hilary did not attempt to destroy the evidence, even after it had been subpoenaed, this is to say nothing of the fact that there is strong indication that information was compromised by hackers gaining access to an unprotected server, Trump would have to go a long ways to come close to comparing to the laws broken by Hilary.
You are right that Donald did not destroy the evidence, but that isn't what he is accused of. He is suspected of hiding the evidence, obstructing an investigation and lying about it.

Clinton cooperated.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What was on the inventory that wasn't covered by the search warrant?
many things, read the inventory, right off hand, tax papers, attorney communications, his passport, newspaper articles.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You are right that Donald did not destroy the evidence, but that isn't what he is accused of. He is suspected of hiding the evidence, obstructing an investigation and lying about it.

Clinton cooperated.
Clinton destroyed evidence, is that cooperation?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First, Trump officials interacting with Russians come interference was not a hoax. See Manafort and Roger Stone. And second, Trump et al tried to enact a coup in broad daylight. What would be political is if the DOJ did nothing.
Trump has not been charged with any crime nor is there evidence that he did anything illegal

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Trump has not been charged with any crime nor is there evidence that he did anything illegal
That is true. Yet once again he lost his executive privilege with the loss of his presidential position, and now you see the investigations galore. Again, the dire need to retain that bullet proof vest is reason he had no problem with his VP being hung. That says a lot about the nature of the person when it comes to flouting the law, and a long history of it.

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0