Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see clear evidence, I have no idea what it is not clear to some people.
Because it’s imaginary. Where in anything you have posted or linked to is there evidence Clinton destroyed classified information?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That’s blatantly untrue. You claimed you have evidence Clinton ‘destroyed’ classified information, then claimed that the articles you linked to prove that. They don’t. So what are you basing your claims on?
The evidence is there and that is as far as I am going to go.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because it’s imaginary. Where in anything you have posted or linked to is there evidence Clinton destroyed classified information?
I have provided the information, Game over have a nice day.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have provided the information, Game over have a nice day.
No, you didn’t. Nothing in anything you linked to supports your claim of evidence that Clinton destroyed classified information. That evidence simply isn’t there - it’s not in the articles you linked to. None of them even claims to have proof of that. The question is, then, why do you think it is? Where is it? They’re your offered response to a request for evidence - so where is it? If it is there, as you say, you should be able quote it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, you didn’t. Nothing in anything you linked to supports your claim of evidence that Clinton destroyed classified information. That evidence simply isn’t there - it’s not in the articles you linked to. None of them even claims to have proof of that. The question is, then, why do you think it is? Where is it? They’re your offered response to a request for evidence - so where is it? If it is there, as you say, you should be able quote it.
our discussion is over.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Federal agents with court-authorized search warrants took phones last week from at least two people: Boris Epshteyn, an in-house counsel who helps coordinate Mr. Trump’s legal efforts, and Mike Roman, a campaign strategist who was the director of Election Day operations for the Trump campaign in 2020, people familiar with the investigation said.

Former Trump campaign official cooperating with special counsel in 2020 election interference probe

Former Donald Trump campaign official Mike Roman is cooperating with prosecutors from special counsel Jack Smith’s team in the ongoing criminal probe related to efforts to overturn the 2020 election, two sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

Roman, who received a grand jury subpoena months ago and had his phone seized, was involved in efforts to put forward slates of fake Trump electors following the 2020 election.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Former Trump campaign official cooperating with special counsel in 2020 election interference probe

Former Donald Trump campaign official Mike Roman is cooperating with prosecutors from special counsel Jack Smith’s team in the ongoing criminal probe related to efforts to overturn the 2020 election, two sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

Roman, who received a grand jury subpoena months ago and had his phone seized, was involved in efforts to put forward slates of fake Trump electors following the 2020 election.
"two sources familiar with the matter told CNN". Will CNN ever have a real source that they can identify so that others can verify the reliability of their reports, frankly I doubt it since they specialize in being a rumor factory.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
"two sources familiar with the matter told CNN". Will CNN ever have a real source that they can identify so that others can verify the reliability of their reports, frankly I doubt it since they specialize in being a rumor factory.
Why is “who gave the ‘facts?” more important than the “facts”?

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,822.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Why is “who gave the ‘facts?” more important than the “facts”?
Maybe more of a "when" than a "why" - in this case, when the facts look bad for a particular GOP frontrunner and when they can't be countered in any reasonable way.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0