• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Just Wondering...

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by wendythepooh, Aug 17, 2009.

1. wendythepooh

wendythepooh The Poohinator

+756
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    If anyone remembers me...it's been a long time. I pray everyone is well and hope to see some familiar faces. :wave::hug:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. thriftyEvie

thriftyEvie when your down,look up ^ :)

+364
    Christian
    Private
    hi Wendy,I don't but welcome back anyways! :)

3. wendythepooh

+756
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican

Thank you sweetie. :) It's nice to "meet" you! :)

4. thriftyEvie

+364
    Christian
    Private
    so you too, when did you use to be on here?

5. wendythepooh

+756
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    A couple of years ago, i posted regularly on here. I posted a few times last year, then we moved and things got so busy that I havent' been on until now. lol :) I miss it!

6. goodgoogaloogamooga

goodgoogaloogamooga Newbie

+1,310
    Non-Denom
    Private
    hi, i don't know you, but welcome back :wave:

7. thriftyEvie

+364
    Christian
    Private

I'm sure you do miss it,it's addicting.

8. SparkyMaddie

SparkyMaddie Luceat Lux Vestra

+15,751
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    well i do! you used to use a pooh bear avatar,didn't you? hi wendy. i am still here.:)

9. wendythepooh

+756
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Thanks, it's so nice to "meet" you! :)

10. wendythepooh

+756
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I did! Hi hon! So glad to see you again! :hug:

11. WhiteWillow

WhiteWillow Busy motherhood takes priority!

+7,585
    Lutheran
    Married
    Do you remember me? I do you. Hello again,aren't the changes unreal here?

12. wendythepooh

+756
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Well, hello there! How are you? The changes take some getting used to. lol I hope to see more that I remember soon! Looks like quite a few have been absent.

13. nanajojothatsme

nanajojothatsme Legend

+13,726
    Christian
    US-Republican
    hello wendy I do remember you

14. nanajojothatsme

nanajojothatsme Legend

+13,726
    Christian
    US-Republican
    so nice to see others back on here that have been gone

15. StarryEyes

StarryEyes Guest

+0
    your name looks familiar.. welcome back:wave::hug: I used to be amybeth105

16. SparkyMaddie

SparkyMaddie Luceat Lux Vestra

+15,751
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    i remember you too^

wendy this be for you!
    [​IMG]

17. NutCase

NutCase Well-Known Member

+574
    Oneness
    US-Green
    hi wendy :wave: i remember you...not sure if you remember me though. we used to post a little together in the same threads back in the day. i was gone for a while too and then came back and boy had this place changed! not only in format, but a lot of people had left, a couple had died, and many had changed their names so i couldn't recognize them anyway :eek:. but i've been back over a year now and it's been good. how have you been and what have you been up to? :hug:

18. wendythepooh

+756
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hi! I do remember you too! :) I've been busy for sure. We bought a new home, and that in itself is a never ending job to keep up. lol I love it though. Life has been good. :)

My oldest daughter just moved out over the weekend. She is renting a house with a friend of hers. I'm not certain she was ready, but what can ya do? Let her learn and hopefully not make too many mistakes. As long as she knows the door is always open for her here. :)

19. Starr71

Starr71 Guest

+0
    Good afternoon