his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
well i am doin gmy own shopping for foo dnow and try to cook it. for the rest i try not to fly to high or to much,

there's much goin gon i guess or at least i am active with the word, and tend to use it to right extends.

but i do not exactly have a handle of participating....:(

btw nice picture in your sig nature ow no i meant the waving kat

Last edited:
Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hey i didn't see these last two messages yet. i have been through the roughest time of my life the last year and i have had great and bad times within that.

right now i dont do my own shopping anymore and barely have any clothes left. someone from the psychiatry here has to contact the bureau that deal with my finances, so that i get money to buy clothes. since i have spend it in wrong ways the last few times.

its ok though. i have clothes on :) and got a, nightclothes as well. so i can put that on as well. i'll make it alright. though sometimes life isn't fun.

atm i try to enjoy some music, be active on the internet. pray as good, or write as good as i can.

have faith and trust, and take some things less serious, concerning storys in the news or developping stories.

and be ok.

Upvote 0

believerwithallmyheart

Site Supporter
May 21, 2013
New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
hi,

its pretty late here in the netherlands but i dont want to sleep yet. instead of that i was hoping to find some people or a person to talk with/to.

as you can see i am new here. this is such a big site that i thought i wouldnt find my place here. or wouldnt feel at home . but i've looked a while now and got used to the idea of so many members and realised that for pretty much every topic/thread there is a board.

i am listening to music now from "What are you listening to now? V. 1 Billion (23)".

i think i do know what to talk about.

but first i want to say that i hope to get to know soem people here, that'd be cool/joyfull.

for seven years i have been fighting against the crusifix. because i disagreed with it. i thought it was the most awfull thing that happened. and i would take it up with god. and try shine a light upon the truth.

but i am over that now. so i understand the crusification much better and i have learned to exept it after all. but ofcourse i still do or still can cry about it.

also the injustice and destruction i saw in it, god has given an answer to.
and i believe i've also come to know the truth. for what truth is.

now i am looking forward to be among people who believe in christ to, as in the sense of friend.

and maybe someone can tell me how to be, or where to be. how can i have a cheerfull time at this site. or maybe you even have other ideas.

i want to belong. but i am not easy. definately not on the long
run i think so. am not a bad guy.(or maybe this is just my fear)

or at least i see a lot of people posting but never in reaction to me. i know they've red it. and i know they did hear' it. but id rather have somemore personal contact/interaction.

ofcourse i also like to talk about the genaral issues. but i feel like i allready know them. which means that in the end after i once gave my opinion or have told my side. there is no need for me to post twice. or at least that happens pretty much.

also do i love the english language and i'd like to keep learning more bit by bit.

for the rest would i love to share my believe but how am i supposed to talk about the secrets of the mind without causing me to be seen for strange.

i am allready finding it a tiny bit tough to explain about the story i have been living and still do. since it is loaded and therefor maybe hard to show real understanding.

i am in a clinic now with intensive care. preparing to go live on my own after a period of five moths.

i look forward to some replie.

greets from the neterlands

i was looking for a smiley to use. i'll just pick one^_^

Hello, my name is Marina. I just read your post and thught it would be interesting to get to know you and as you ask for someone to talk to. I like meeting new people and making new friends. Nice to meet you:)

Upvote 0