USA
✟21,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'd like to ask for prayers one more time from all the kind people here. I don't know how much more I can take in life right now. I'm just...utterly exhausted and done. I don't know what to do anymore.

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'd like to ask for prayers one more time from all the kind people here. I don't know how much more I can take in life right now. I'm just...utterly exhausted and done. I don't know what to do anymore.

Fight to see another day. Please.

Upvote 0
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im very sorry to hear how you feel. I have much sympathy and compassion for those who are under a heavy stress load. For i know what its like to be weak and worn out, and have very little energy, and very little desire to live. But God can change all of that as he is doing so for me. I pray that the Lord heals you and gives you joy and happiness. I pray that whatever your situation is, that he removes obstacles for you and you get to experience the joy and peace of the holy spirit. Amen!

• Friendly
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Joni Steele

Oct 30, 2020
Western Indiana
✟18,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums