Veteran
Jul 2, 2005
✟10,525.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
First of all, many years...

a free tip - if you put some peanut butter into a bowl and a bar of chocolate (if you are really adventurous- you will make it brown and white chocolate) over it... then put the bowl into a microwave and melt it.. then slam ice-cream over the top - you will thank me :)

Anyways, I haven't been here in a while - been really busy with work, school, and some travel.... etc..

Just wanted to say hello to all those who may remember me... if no.. well, I haven't argued with anyone (read that insulted) in while here... so it is O.K. if no one remembers.

Given that I really come here very very rarely my email is p.mandich@gmail.com so, who ever wishes to contact me do so...

Cheers.

Reactions: Michael G

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

a free tip - if you put some peanut butter into a bowl and a bar of chocolate (if you are really adventurous- you will make it brown and white chocolate) over it... then put the bowl into a microwave and melt it.. then slam ice-cream over the top - you will thank me :)

I will try that after the fast is over! It does sound quite tasty!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Anyways, I haven't been here in a while - been really busy with work, school, and some travel.... etc..

Just wanted to say hello to all those who may remember me... if no.. well, I haven't argued with anyone (read that insulted) in while here... so it is O.K. if no one remembers.

Given that I really come here very very rarely my email is p.mandich@gmail.com so, who ever wishes to contact me do so...

Cheers.
It's nice to see you again! :wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.