• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Just saying hello...

Discussion in 'The Ancient Way - Eastern Orthodox' started by xristos.anesti, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xristos.anesti

xristos.anesti Veteran

+209
    Atheist
    Single
    First of all, many years...

a free tip - if you put some peanut butter into a bowl and a bar of chocolate (if you are really adventurous- you will make it brown and white chocolate) over it... then put the bowl into a microwave and melt it.. then slam ice-cream over the top - you will thank me :)

Anyways, I haven't been here in a while - been really busy with work, school, and some travel.... etc..

Just wanted to say hello to all those who may remember me... if no.. well, I haven't argued with anyone (read that insulted) in while here... so it is O.K. if no one remembers.

Given that I really come here very very rarely my email is [email protected] so, who ever wishes to contact me do so...

Cheers.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Annoula

Annoula Freedom

+68
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    hey!
    i remember you!!!

you are predrag aren't you?????

:)

3. Michael G

Michael G Abe Frohmann

+10,809
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-Republican
    I will try that after the fast is over! It does sound quite tasty!

4. ma2000

ma2000 Veteran

+159
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Hello!

5. Kristos

Kristos Servant

+780
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Yum - I will have to try that one!

6. Lukaris

Lukaris Orthodox Christian Supporter

+1,568
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Hello. welcome back?

7. nestoj

nestoj Senior Member

+265
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Помаже Бог , брате.

8. E.C.

E.C. Well-Known Member

+909
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Engaged
    Welcome back to the Enclave of Sanity :wave:

9. Anhelyna

Anhelyna Handmaid of God CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+14,775
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    where only the oddballs hang out :D

Welcome back xristos.anesti :)

10. ProScribe

ProScribe Well-Known Member

+192
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Says hello back. :wave:

11. prodromos

prodromos Senior Veteran Supporter

+8,847
    Australia
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    G'day mate!

12. -Kyriaki-

-Kyriaki- seeking answers in stillness

+344
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Welcome back! :D Remember the inquirer girl who you helped confuse Americans by talking Aussie slang with? That's me!

What state are you living in now?

13. Dorothea

Dorothea One of God's handmaidens

+2,325
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Divorced
    US-Others
    It's nice to see you again! :wave:

14. ArmyMatt

ArmyMatt Regular Member Supporter

+16,474
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    welcome back! I'll have to give that candy thing a go after Pascha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.