Manchester
✟15,837.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello my name is Jordan and I'm new to the forum. Hope to help others in prayer and counseling via the word of God. Also to help me as well plus I'm from the UK. My desire is to preach the gospel on the streets to all no matter the situation. Please pray my strength in the Lord to be as bold as a lion.

Walk together

Jun 25, 2021
sydney
✟30,237.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Hello my name is Jordan and I'm new to the forum. Hope to help others in prayer and counseling via the word of God. Also to help me as well plus I'm from the UK. My desire is to preach the gospel on the streets to all no matter the situation. Please pray my strength in the Lord to be as bold as a lion.
All the best from Australia hope to see you around the site.

• Friendly
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Word herein should guide you. It infers that most proclaiming Christ are not yet saved. First seek the kingdom and wait on The Lord to direct your path. Talking about Christ doesn’t get you saved. I don’t want to hurt your ambition but please consider in prayer the following;
Matt.24
  1. [5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mark.13
  1. [6] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Matt.6
  1. [33] But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Upvote 0

Jord1999

Aug 8, 2022
Manchester
✟15,837.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Word herein should guide you. It infers that most proclaiming Christ are not yet saved. First seek the kingdom and wait on The Lord to direct your path. Talking about Christ doesn’t get you saved. I don’t want to hurt your ambition but please consider in prayer the following;
Matt.24
  1. [5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mark.13
  1. [6] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Matt.6
  1. [33] But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Thanks for the scriptures in fact I was lead by the Holy Spirit to read Matthew 24 today concerning the sign which are to come in the last days. I am saved and the Lord has put it in my heart to preach the gospel. I've also had dreams(realm of the Spirit) of me preaching on the streets and being attacked.

• Informative
Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,928,677.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @Jord1999, WELCOME TO CF :wave: I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)

Praying for you and for your ministry!

God bless you!! (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24)

--David

Spurgeon - If Sinners - No One Unwarned-Unprayed for..jpg

Reactions: Jord1999
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟375,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello and welcome. May the Lord our God bless us all and keep us in His Truth and righteousness which is in Christ Jesus amen

Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the scriptures in fact I was lead by the Holy Spirit to read Matthew 24 today concerning the sign which are to come in the last days. I am saved and the Lord has put it in my heart to preach the gospel. I've also had dreams(realm of the Spirit) of me preaching on the streets and being attacked.
If Christ has chosen you, then you are headed in the right direction. May God bless you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

valerina

From Europe to the United States
Oct 3, 2021
New York
✟22,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Nice to have you on board, I hope you have a good week!

Upvote 0