Senior Veteran
Jul 8, 2004
Farm Country, U.S.A.
✟2,518.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love the stars as well, they show G-d's awsome power!!!! Nite time is my favorite time of day, then just before the sun rise, about 1/2 hour before, because that is when the birds start singing loudly...... some may think i am strange, but i love it!!! G-d made nites for folks like me, just to show his awesome glory!!!!!

Upvote 0

STARINELSON

The song of the star enchants my heart
May 25, 2005
Iowa
Visit site
✟3,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
IamAKingsKid said:
I love the stars as well, they show G-d's awsome power!!!! Nite time is my favorite time of day, then just before the sun rise, about 1/2 hour before, because that is when the birds start singing loudly...... some may think i am strange, but i love it!!! G-d made nites for folks like me, just to show his awesome glory!!!!!

:wave: Good morning all ! I love the night, too. Everything is so peaceful
and God's true magnificance simply glorifies the night !.

Upvote 0

theCreator'schild

Feb 8, 2005
Pennsylvania
✟361.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oh my word! I think I've found the perfect forum thread here! You people remind me of me. I thoroughly enjoy the sunrise, sunsets, the moon, sun and stars. I thought that I was a one of a kind "sap" - but there's more of me out there! Thank you Jesus!

As I type this I am enjoying a beautiful end to a sunset. The sky is now an amber/gold mix and I live in and am surrounded by the mountains, so you can only imagine what it looks like...unless you have the same view!

God bless y'all! Have a lovely eveing :thumbsup:

Reactions: Snow Angel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MQTA

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2004
Ft Myers, FL
✟69,630.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
hey brinny
FPaladin.gif

Upvote 0

STARINELSON

The song of the star enchants my heart
May 25, 2005
Iowa
Visit site
✟3,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
theCreator'schild said:
Oh my word! I think I've found the perfect forum thread here! You people remind me of me. I thoroughly enjoy the sunrise, sunsets, the moon, sun and stars. I thought that I was a one of a kind "sap" - but there's more of me out there! Thank you Jesus!

As I type this I am enjoying a beautiful end to a sunset. The sky is now an amber/gold mix and I live in and am surrounded by the mountains, so you can only imagine what it looks like...unless you have the same view!

Hey I hope you (ya'll ) have a Blessed Evening . I'm helping hubby work in the yard ... fun fun.... :wave:

Upvote 0

IamAKingsKid

Senior Veteran
Jul 8, 2004
Farm Country, U.S.A.
✟2,518.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
theCreator'schild said:

You are not a sap!!!!! you just appreciate the finer things G-d has to offer us..... when i get to heaven, i want to paint the sun sets and the sun rises.....
and the flowers, ok, i just wanna paint!!!! I get teased that i will paint everything tye dye, but thats ok, only for the first few million years or so.... heehehee

I sometimes imagine how much fun our L-rd has painting the sky and the flowers and the birds etc....... when i was a lot younger, we used to go to mount washington to watch the sunset, and the side of the mountain would be covered with folk waiting for the sunset..... as the sun would set, you could hear ooohs and ahhhhs from all over, and then the cheering as the sun finally set, in honor of our creator, who caused this to happen.....

when we finally get to meet our L-rd, i can hardly wait to thank Him for all of His creations.....

Reactions: Snow Angel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

candid_chick007

Contributor
May 22, 2005
3rd pebble from the shiny star
✟6,146.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
:wave: hey everyone! i hope everyone has been havin a grrrrrreat day! :p
Tuesdays are awesome arnt they? i think they r sometimes overlooked cuz monday is known for the beginning of the week day; wednesday alot of people have church at night; friday is the great start of the weekend (tgif) and then saturday and sunday r the weekend...:p i think i've put way toooo much thot into this sooo yeah im just posting.... anyways 3 cheers for tuesday the overlooked day! (thursdays r sometimes overlooked too) ;)
:doh: (don't mind me...im sane really i am.)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.