Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I know that we all have the same spirit in us. What frustrates me is how some people the Holy spirit Just manifests for and tells them things and shows them visions but for the rest of us its like prying a safe open to get to him. I don't understand because i have sought the Holy spirit, i mean for people like benny hinn and this isn't a debate on wether you think benny hinns false or not. But Like in other countrys or certain people just seems like the holyspirit just consumes them. But it feels like its for a select few, only who God wants to have it because man i've been seeking it and have asked God for a manifestion of the holyspirit, but its like everytime i ask its like nothin.:confused:

Why do you ask for him? What is it that you expect?

Upvote 0

Optimax

Senior Veteran
May 7, 2006
New Mexico
✟41,659.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Holy Spirit is going to speak to us first through the word.

This means that if one is not constantly reading, studying the word then we will not hear Him consistently of constantly.

When one is in daily contact with the word then we will hear Him from scripture and when we least expect it from our spirit. Every once is a while we hear a more authoritative voice which is the Holy Spirit.

Everything that is heard, if we are truly hearing His voice, will not contradict scripture.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.