Just came across...

razel27

Jul 20, 2004
✟112.00
Faith
Pentecostal
hello everyone!
:wave:

I am very glad that i came across with this site, although i know that this is not by accident but God destined to bring me into this page...i dont even know how and what are those stuffs that i found on this site...all i know is that, im looking for christian friends..hope someday somehow, someone would be interested to drop me message and be my friend...........

MABUHAY:clap: !
GOD BLESS U ALL!

helmikaarina

Pearls of Life addict
Jul 3, 2004
Visit site
✟18,789.00
Faith
Christian
Hello and welcome. This is a huge site with lot of everything, friendly people, good discussions, relaxive recreation. Take a look around, read some stickies at the top of forums and FAQ on the nav bar, jump in and post... some "easy" places to start with are e.g. friendship court and recreation room. I hope you have a great time here.

Upvote 0

caitlincares

Site Supporter
May 14, 2004
✟63,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
cathello.gif
Welcome to CF :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dmiller

FiddlePicker
Jul 17, 2004
Lake Superior's North Shore
✟2,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
all i know is that, im looking for christian friends..hope someday somehow, someone would be interested to drop me message and be my friend...........
Welcome. I just got here about a week ago, and have met "all sorts of friends" I never knew I had. You will do the same.

This crowd here is awesome. :)

Upvote 0