• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

just...arrrgh *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ark_angel

Nov 13, 2004
North Dakota
Visit site
✟15,320.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
my day was goin so well, I was happy...it was almost perfect, just almost...then everything fell down like a crashing wave upon my heart and soul...:cry:...I just want to break down and cry for years...hide away where no one can find me, and never come back....but I guess that probably won't happen...I can't take it...right now I just want to revert to my s.i. but then again I don't want to cause it will totally ruin everything I have accomplished..but right now I just I dunno....I don't really care :(:sigh::cry: I dunno...I'll stop ramblin now....*breaks down and cries*

Music4Hym777

Daughter of Christ
Apr 27, 2004
Arizona
✟10,229.00
Faith
Lutheran
Politics
US-Republican
Oh honey! :hug: I know that it is hard and that you feel out of control, I wish I could take it for you, but these are things that we must endure! You can get through it, it takes will power and determination...and crying is not a bad thing. It can be really good for you, so feel free to cry your eyes out.

Upvote 0

madison1101

Senior Veteran
Sep 17, 2004
Pennsylvania
✟5,939.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
David felt just as you do right now. He cried out to God and God heard him and comforted him. Say this Psalm aloud and pray it to God. Ask Him to comfort you. He understands.

Psalm 13

For the director of music. A psalm of David.

1 How long, O LORD ? Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?

2 How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
and every day have sorrow in my heart?
How long will my enemy triumph over me?

3 Look on me and answer, O LORD my God.
Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death;

4 my enemy will say, "I have overcome him,"
and my foes will rejoice when I fall.

5 But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.

6 I will sing to the LORD,
for he has been good to me.

Hugs,