Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Hello there! I decided to finally just make a simple guide to exercising since I`ve been doing it for so many years myself and advices online differs a little, some of my advices may be a little unusal, but I`m not lying when I say it works very well, I made it for a friend of me only, but I decided to share with you also, I also drew a little picture (you`re welcome!) :)

"A simple guide, to be fitter at home!

#1: The most importang thing is to train every muscle everyday and not having specific rest-days, jut think about people who lay bricks everyday or used to, they did it almost everyday and without much rest ... the same goes for other types of exercises also than just lifting weights, the more you do something, the better you get at it

#2: For faster gains, try to overload the mucles instead of just lifting kinda strict, it will take much longer time to grow if you do the latter only and if you get a little unwell from the workouts, you`re doing it right, it will cost a little comfort to grow the maximum you can do and the way to do this, is to take a weight that you can lift one time or even less and just throw it explosivly up until you get the pump

#3: Eat only when you`re hungry and that amount you feel like having at that specific meal and you can even go some days without food also with no problem, if you`re like me, you like to have a cup of tea or several from the beginning of the morning and some during the day and then you eat a big meal or two later in the evening, don`t worry, you`ll still grow

#4: Have a life-goal or two or even more, your workouts will be more focused and intense when you don`t focus on it alone

#5: Food doesn`t have to be mostly protein, if you want to eat cheaper and more varied, eat a lot of bread, it`s not bad for you and you`ll save some money

#6: If you feel you`re getting a little tired from doing the same workouts, try for example heavy rubber-bands, some can be even as hard as over 50 kg and it`s very effective for upper-body workouts and another little trick if you want to do a simple and very effective workout, is to o only biceps-curls with a throwing motion yet explosive, since you can`t really isolate any muscle, the entire body will grow if you lift heavy enough, this latter advise is perhaps the most effective thing I`ve ever done for upper body-growth"

Attachments

• thumbnail_PART_1596107549049.jpg
    thumbnail_PART_1596107549049.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 1