Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Okay. I have to say it. If I don't get back to work pretty soon, I think this 2 year old tot is going to drive me crazy. I love her to death, but when your husband works thirds for 12 hours, so has to sleep 8 hours during the day, and with the stay at home order and limited staff needed at the preschool I work at, it is just extremely difficult. I'm just with my daughter at home 18 out of a 24 hour day on his 5 day work week. His other week is only two nights, but it really messes up his sleep schedule. Plus, I am six months pregnant with a little boy, and am having church online and not getting to get out to the park for my daughter or other little blessings like seeing our friends and having play dates....I was a stay at home mom before with my daughter, but I didn't realize how we were always out and about. At home, my daughter is cranky, I am cranky...lol. And well, I just had to tell complete strangers about it, and maybe some who have just been online friends here, because I don't go on facebook and air out all my dirty laundry. Lol. :D

It is just a little different when you are staying at home, and really don't care to talk on the phone or zoom.

But this sure felt good just to get out there. Any other stay at home order moms right now with this covid thing going on?

Definitely a nice little prayer session/support session would be nice.

My daughter has just been super cranky last few days...crying/whining a lot. Usually she is the happiest little girl ever. Just wish I knew what was wrong. I know I can't get her to nap. And she talks a lot, but not really to the point of being able to tell me always what is wrong. I just wonder how just being at home is effecting her at this early age. I just know for me, maybe being pregnant, I'm feeling a bit more irritable then usual. Maybe she can sense that. I try to make it fun for her. And we go downstairs to walk/exercise a little each day when it is nice out. Think just stir crazy maybe. I love being a parent, but I am sure I am not the only one who has ever felt this way. Counting my blessings. But really needed this moment. :D

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,041.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This brings back memories of when my children were young and at home. That hour out in an afternoon was so important. Even in the rain, out we went round the streets, dancing in puddles, singing lots. You can do it even in lock down. One hour exercise, the same time every.
Create a plan for every day, lots of ideas on line.
Dear Father, I pray for Mayflower and her lovely family, for lots of fun and laughter at this precious time.
In Jesus precious name :praying:

• Friendly
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This brings back memories of when my children were young and at home. That hour out in an afternoon was so important. Even in the rain, out we went round the streets, dancing in puddles, singing lots. You can do it even in lock down. One hour exercise, the same time every.
Create a plan for every day, lots of ideas on line.
Dear Father, I pray for Mayflower and her lovely family, for lots of fun and laughter at this precious time.
In Jesus precious name :praying:

It has been a ton better since getting back into the school. My daughter goes to the preschool/daycare, and I assist in the 3 to 5 year old classes. Plenty exercise and a little change of atmosphere does momma good.

Upvote 0