✟8,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Just posting to say hello to everyone. I've been searching for a place to fellowship online and this seems to be a good site. I've grown weary of other forums, reddit, and other sites.

I'm non denominational, but grew up in a couple of them. Hope to fellowship and have good discussions with you all.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Just posting to say hello to everyone. I've been searching for a place to fellowship online and this seems to be a good site. I've grown weary of other forums, reddit, and other sites.

I'm non denominational, but grew up in a couple of them. Hope to fellowship and have good discussions with you all.
Hi, great to meet you, welcome to the forum in Jesus name. it is a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians :)

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟720,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi,

Hello and welcome to CF .... may you find many friends here and be blessed.

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith