✟7,891.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Everyone

Just a small explanation of how I got here for those that will read, I started off this journey by being exposed to flat earth. I had always been pro science and had 100% belief in it also would have classified myself and a real atheist, I kept coming across flat earth so one day decided to set out to debunk it but failed to do so and that got me deeper into the subject, before I knew it my whole belief system came falling down and reading more into it brought me to the bible, long story short I became a born again Christian and want to learn more as I am pretty new to this but I strongly believe in our Lord and have accepted him into my life.

"For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened."

NomNomPizza

Feb 23, 2021
Warsaw
✟14,265.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Everyone

Just a small explanation of how I got here for those that will read, I started off this journey by being exposed to flat earth. I had always been pro science and had 100% belief in it also would have classified myself and a real atheist, I kept coming across flat earth so one day decided to set out to debunk it but failed to do so and that got me deeper into the subject, before I knew it my whole belief system came falling down and reading more into it brought me to the bible, long story short I became a born again Christian and want to learn more as I am pretty new to this but I strongly believe in our Lord and have accepted him into my life.

"For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened."
Ye there is many testimonies of people even die hard Atheists comming cuz of this to Christ but most Christians don't share such belief and you will probably be laugh at and so on even on Christians forums for such belief, don't be discouraged by it. Whatever works for you to believe the gospel is okay one has to get drugged for 10 years till his teeth fall out and another has to get cancer to stop and rethink afterlife there isn't just one thing that drags people towards him.

Sill what unites us all is the gospel and that Christ died on cross and paid in full for sins of all humans definition of it is here 1 Corinthians 15:1-4. (according to Scriptures means according to the prophecy in Bible , its about 30% of all text).
Welcome

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟776,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome, it is great to have you here. You are not the only flat earther around these parts. I am not one, but we have other members that are. :)

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello ETETJesus (haha, I like it),
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

344365_10e2a1f7a84c759008fd505dcca0b105.gif

342373_4e16b051a519b7a7b764183bba0f8cee.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums