✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the forum !

I awake at cErtain times at night (usually around 2-3am) only to hear preachings on the radio about things I do or what's happening in my life...pretty much every day. What's going on!!!
It seems you forget to turn the radio off :D

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I awake at cErtain times at night (usually around 2-3am) only to hear preachings on the radio about things I do or what's happening in my life...pretty much every day. What's going on!!!
Welcome to the forums!

I would say that you are awaking at that time because you may have been praying about such a thing and the Lord knows when someone on air will be speaking
about it and is answering your prayer that way.

Have you taken any of the things you've heard and applied them?

I hope you stay around and join in the conversations with others here. :wave:

Reactions: EmmaCat
Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟326,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Well ... several things are going on here.

First of all, the reason you're hearing that at that very time is because the radio preacher can't afford the more desirable prime time hours on the radio. It's like three times as much for a 2pm - 3pm slot than a 2am - 3am slot. Money talks in radio and TV.

So, even though the guy at 2am is better for you than the one at 2pm, he has to take what he can get.

Sooooo, that means you're getting a better preacher, and is why some of his programs are reaching something in you.

Also, with that said, obviously there are few people who are up that late. Mostly they're night shift workers or folks who have trouble sleeping (like my sister Erin) so they are listening to either be inspired so they can do a better job, or they're listening to relax and feel the joy of the Lord which brings rest to weary bodies.

Then, after all this, God wakes you up and says, "Hey. I want you to hear this." Of course you hear the preacher, not God, but who else would wake you up at the right moment?

See?

All good things
Emmy

Upvote 0