Juno actor Ellen Page publicly comes out as a transgender male named Elliot and tells fans in...

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,585,764.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...a statement: 'My pronouns are he/they' - as wife of two years says 'I support you'

• The 33-year-old Oscar-nominated actor took to Twitter on Tuesday morning to share an emotional statement with the revelation
  • It began: 'Hi friends, I want to share with you that I am trans, My pronouns are he/they and my name is Elliot'
  • The Umbrella Academy star's statement also came with changes to the social media account as it is now @TheElliotPage
  • Elliot has been married to wife Emma Portner since 2018; Emma voiced her support for her partner on Instagram, writing, 'I am so proud of @elliotpage'
  • The actor, who shot to global fame after starring in 2007 movie Juno alongside Jason Bateman, publicly came out as gay in 2014
Oscar-nominated star Ellen Page has come out as a transgender male named Elliot, six years after he publicly revealed he was gay.

Continued below.
Ellen Page publicly comes out as a transgender male named Elliot, says: 'My pronouns are he/they' | Daily Mail Online

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...a statement: 'My pronouns are he/they' - as wife of two years says 'I support you'

• The 33-year-old Oscar-nominated actor took to Twitter on Tuesday morning to share an emotional statement with the revelation
    • It began: 'Hi friends, I want to share with you that I am trans, My pronouns are he/they and my name is Elliot'
    • The Umbrella Academy star's statement also came with changes to the social media account as it is now @TheElliotPage
    • Elliot has been married to wife Emma Portner since 2018; Emma voiced her support for her partner on Instagram, writing, 'I am so proud of @elliotpage'
    • The actor, who shot to global fame after starring in 2007 movie Juno alongside Jason Bateman, publicly came out as gay in 2014
Oscar-nominated star Ellen Page has come out as a transgender male named Elliot, six years after he publicly revealed he was gay.

Continued below.
Ellen Page publicly comes out as a transgender male named Elliot, says: 'My pronouns are he/they' | Daily Mail Online
What a horrible thing is to see that because someone decided to allow their own sin conquer them, instead of surrendering it to the Lord, many went astray. But as the Word says, Let the one who is doing harm continue to do harm; let the one who is vile continue to be vile; let the one who is righteous continue to live righteously; let the one who is holy continue to be holy. Revelation‬ ‭22:11‬

Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0