✟82,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Today is the Memorial of our Mother Mary’s parents, Sts. Joachim and Ann. I’m including a picture with the Alleluia verse and Gospel for today. I believe if we listen “with the ears of our hearts”, the Holy Spirit will enable us to understand the Beauty of God’s Word as Mary and her parents and all the saints learned from His Holy Word.

Joachim & Ann.jpg

Alleluia verse
- "The Father willed to give us birth by the word of truth that we may be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. (Jas 1:18)

Gospel ( Mt 13:31-35)

Jesus proposed a parable to the crowds. “The Kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed that a person took and sowed in a field. It is the smallest of all the seeds, yet when full-grown it is the largest of plants. It becomes a large bush, and the birds of the sky come and dwell in its branches.” He spoke to them another parable. “The Kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed with three measures of wheat flour*until the whole batch was leavened.” All these things Jesus spoke to the crowds in parables. He spoke to them only in parables, to fulfill what had been said through the prophet: I will open my mouth in parables, I will announce what has lain hidden from the foundation of the world.

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your Faithful and kindle in us the Fire of Your Love. Jesus, we trust in You! Mary, Mother and Model for the Church, pray for us. Sts. Joachim and Ann, pray for us.

Last edited: