✟82,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

What a glorious set of Readings the Lord provides for us today! I will include some excerpts here but I encourage all to take time this Sunday, to Listen and Ponder in our hearts all Jesus is saying to us:

Reading 1 (Jer 23:1-6)

Woe to the shepherds who mislead and scatter the flock of My pasture, says the LORD. Therefore, thus says the LORD, the God of Israel, against the shepherds who shepherd my people: You have scattered my sheep and driven them away. You have not cared for them, but I will take care to punish your evil deeds. I Myself will gather the remnant of My flock from all the lands to which I have driven them and bring them back to their meadow; there they shall increase and multiply. I will appoint shepherds for them who will shepherd them so that they need no longer fear and tremble; and none shall be missing, says the LORD…

Responsorial Psalm - The Lord is my shepherd; there is nothing I shall want.

Gospel (Mk 6: 30 - 34)

The apostles gathered together with Jesus and reported all they had done and taught. He said to them, “Come away by yourselves to a deserted place and rest a while.”
People were coming and going in great numbers, and they had no opportunity even to eat. So they went off in the boat by themselves to a deserted place. People saw them leaving and many came to know about it. They hastened there on foot from all the towns and arrived at the place before them. When He disembarked and saw the vast crowd, His heart was moved with pity for them, for they were like sheep without a shepherd; and He began to teach them many things.

Come, Holy Spirit! Fill the hearts of your Faithful. Kindle in us the Fire of Your Love. Mary, Mother of the Church Pray for us. Jesus we trust in You!

• Winner
Reactions: anna ~ grace

Maria Billingsley

Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟893,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

What a glorious set of Readings the Lord provides for us today! I will include some excerpts here but I encourage all to take time this Sunday, to Listen and Ponder in our hearts all Jesus is saying to us:

Woe to the shepherds who mislead and scatter the flock of My pasture, says the LORD. Therefore, thus says the LORD, the God of Israel, against the shepherds who shepherd my people: You have scattered my sheep and driven them away. You have not cared for them, but I will take care to punish your evil deeds. I Myself will gather the remnant of My flock from all the lands to which I have driven them and bring them back to their meadow; there they shall increase and multiply. I will appoint shepherds for them who will shepherd them so that they need no longer fear and tremble; and none shall be missing, says the LORD…

The apostles gathered together with Jesus and reported all they had done and taught. He said to them, “Come away by yourselves to a deserted place and rest a while.”
People were coming and going in great numbers, and they had no opportunity even to eat. So they went off in the boat by themselves to a deserted place. People saw them leaving and many came to know about it. They hastened there on foot from all the towns and arrived at the place before them. When He disembarked and saw the vast crowd, His heart was moved with pity for them, for they were like sheep without a shepherd; and He began to teach them many things.

Come, Holy Spirit! Fill the hearts of your Faithful. Kindle in us the Fire of Your Love. Mary, Mother of the Church Pray for us. Jesus we trust in You!
Welcome!

Upvote 0

MariaChristi

Jun 23, 2021
south
✟82,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0

MariaChristi

Jun 23, 2021
south
✟82,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0