July 10 - Saturday - Again it's "Mary's Day"!

MariaChristi

Jun 23, 2021
south
✟82,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

It is always “Mary’s Day” in a certain sense, for many of us – who are ever seeking to love as Jesus loved His Mother whom He gave to us as Gift. Each day, many pray, as I do This Morning Offering:

"O Jesus through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer You all my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, in reparation for my sins and the sins of the whole world."​

How the Lord is pleased to see and hear His children giving honor to His Humble Mother who always did His will; Who said “Yes” to His Incarnation and by the Power of the Holy Spirit, received Jesus, the Incarnate Son of God in her womb! How beautiful was Mary’s Faith, standing at the foot of Jesus on His Cross and her Faith in His Word that He would rise from the dead!

Every Saturday especially we owe our thanks to God for givng His Mother to us as a Gift – that we might share in her Motherhood with Him and grow more and more like Him by Beholding our Mother, and all the Beauty He worked in her! She loves us with the fullness of Love God gave her for us.

As I listened to the Gospel for today, I was especially blessed by these words from Jesus:

…Are not two sparrows sold for a small coin? Yet not one of them falls to the ground without your Father’s knowledge. Even all the hairs of your head are counted. So do not be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Everyone who acknowledges Me before others I will acknowledge before My heavenly Father. But whoever denies Me before others, I will deny before My heavenly Father.”

Come Holy Spirit, fill us as you filled Mary, full of Grace. Enable us to remain Faithful as Mary did in listening and in doing the fulness of Truth you bring to the Church. Come and renew the face of the earth! Jesus, You are our Way, our Truth and our Life, we trust in You! We thank You for the gift of Mary, our Mother and Model for Your Church. Mary, Mother of the Church, pray for us. Amen.

MariaChristi

Jun 23, 2021
south
✟82,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you.

Peace
Mark
Dear Mark, Thanks so much for your reply. It is always a blessing to receive anyone's thankfulness for the Great Gift of our Mother Mary from Jesus as He gave her from his Cross to all of us, in His Words to the Beloved Disciple John. May more and more of God's children honor her in these days when she is so dishonored by many.

May we do as John obediently did after hearing those precious words:

"Behold your Mother" -- Hearing those words, John took her not only into his own "home" but into his own "life"

Upvote 0