Judicial Watch Investigates Ousted Ukraine Ambassador Order to Monitor Journalists, Trump Allies

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes I think this is what is happening to Yovanovitch.
Actually it appears her opposition to corruption is what got her canned. She got in the way of Giuliani and company's dirty deals.

From ProPubica: Trump’s Ukraine Plotting Has Been Happening in Plain Sight. So Why Didn’t We See It? — ProPublica
ProPublica said:
But there’s something else, too. Two weeks after the 2016 election, my colleague Jesse Eisinger and I recorded a podcast with Russian-American journalist Masha Gessen. We discussed how journalists should think about covering the Trump administration. She had a warning. If you dismiss something because it seems unimaginable, that’s a mistake.
That brings to mind Donald's recurring "joke" - that he stay in office past his term.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: TheGuide
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually it appears her opposition to corruption is what got her canned. She got in the way of Giuliani and company's dirty deals.
That's what it looks like to me. Same thing happened with Comey, McCabe, Jeff Sessions, etc...

• Agree
Reactions: TheGuide
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That brings to mind Donald's recurring "joke" - that he stay in office past his term.
I've thought about this too. Nonetheless, I don't fear since I truly believe that no matter what happens, Love is Eternal and eventually justice will come.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From "The Rest of the Story", files: Ex-ambassador Yovanovitch blocked Ukraine investigation before being ousted by Trump: Is this why the president pushed for her dismissal?

"There were three waves of concern expressed by Ukrainian authorities including the prosecutors and other officials. In May of 2018, then-House Rules Committee Chairman Pete Sessions ... made a trip over to the Ukraine. He came back and wrote a letter to the brand-new Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, and he said, 'I have heard some deeply troubling reports from both Ukrainians and Americans, that our ambassador is bad-mouthing President Trump, and I think you should recall her.'
"A few months passed and nothing happened. So the Ukrainian prosecutors under Lutsenko ... hired an American lawyer. This is in the October-November time frame of 2018" ... One, that the ambassador was interfering in the Ukrainian internal affairs, ... Two, that Joe Biden had fired a prosecutor ... And, three, there is some significant evidence and there is about to be a court ruling in Ukraine ... that Ukraine inappropriately interfered in the U.S. election in 2016."
Ukrainian prosecutors "tried on their own to get visas to come to the United States," but that the U.S. Embassy would not process the request. "They were just sitting there unprocessed. They wouldn't reject them, they wouldn't approve him. So they were in limbo," he said.

"The third wave is when, eventually, Lutsenko ... reaches out to me and agrees to do an interview," Solomon added. "He says, on the record, what had happened, confirming what Pete Sessions said, confirming what the prosecutors had done in the fall, and legitimately raising concerns.... When we have a diplomat on our soil in Ukraine, their job is not to tell us what to do in our internal affairs, it's to deal with American policy. It's not to tell us who we can and can't prosecute on our own soil. So three waves over a year ... and all before Rudy Giuliani got on the ground in Ukraine.
"​

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In May of 2018, then-House Rules Committee Chairman Pete Sessions ... made a trip over to the Ukraine. He came back and wrote a letter to the brand-new Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, and he said, 'I have heard some deeply troubling reports from both Ukrainians and Americans, that our ambassador is bad-mouthing President Trump, and I think you should recall her.'
Wait, this is the same recently scandal-ridden Pete Sessions who got illegal contributions from Ukraine? “Congressman-1”? Of course, we already know he was behind the move to get rid of her and we know why - he was working with corrupt guys in Ukraine.

NYT said:
But a review of campaign finance records and his public comments show that he is the lawmaker referred to in the indictment as “Congressman-1,” who is described as having received large campaign contributions from Mr. Parnas and Mr. Fruman, and whom Mr. Parnas asked for help in removing the United States ambassador to Ukraine, Marie L. Yovanovitch.
Ms. Yovanovitch had resisted Mr. Giuliani’s efforts to persuade the Ukrainians to open a corruption investigation of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, as well as other Democrats, a top priority of Mr. Trump’s that is now at the center of the impeachment inquiry.

Ukraine Scandal Snags Pete Sessions’s Congressional Comeback Bid

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0