Judicial Watch attacks Sen. Whitehouse after he filed suit threatening to restructure Supreme Court

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Courts have consistently ruled against Democrat challenges
Is that true, something you have stats for, or is this just a belief you have formed? Perhaps it's confirmation bias, but I have noticed the opposite, that legal challenges to his policies have been upheld.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Is that true, something you have stats for, or is this just a belief you have formed? Perhaps it's confirmation bias, but I have noticed the opposite, that legal challenges to his policies have been upheld.
... and yet the wall is being built. We no longer honor the Paris climate accord, or the Iran deal, or the TPP, or NAFTA. Just to list a few ...

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
... and yet the wall is being built. We no longer honor the Paris climate accord, or the Iran deal, or the TPP, or NAFTA. Just to list a few ...
Ah, so that's a "no" to stats, eh? Just anecdotes to go on.:sleep:

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Was anything I said unclear, DaisyDay?
No, it was clear you didn't cite any stats or real evidence and it is clear you prefer vague anecdotes.

• Winner
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
No, it was clear you didn't cite any stats or real evidence and it is clear you prefer vague anecdotes.
I don't recall there was anything 'vague' about what was posted, DaisyDay.

Trump is building the 'wall' and it is funded. Trump withdrew the US from the TPP. Trump withdrew the US from the Paris climate accord. Trump withdrew the US from the Iran deal. That's what I said. It is very specific.

Notice that there is nothing vague about any of those. Those were very specific actions. Were you looking for some other specific information, or did you just not like that those actions occurred?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Has anybody party to this thread discovered whether Senator Whitehouse has been admitted to the Supreme Court bar? I can't discover anything substantive, but it may be that he was as a Federal Prosecutor. It certainly is the key point of the discussion.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,504.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Has anybody party to this thread discovered whether Senator Whitehouse has been admitted to the Supreme Court bar? I can't discover anything substantive, but it may be that he was as a Federal Prosecutor. It certainly is the key point of the discussion.
According to his office he is a member of the Supreme Court Bar. And even if he wasn't that wouldn't be the concern of the Rhode Island Bar.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't recall there was anything 'vague' about what was posted, DaisyDay.

Trump is building the 'wall' and it is funded.
Not really. How much new 'wall' has been built by Donald's administration in the last 3 years? How much is his new 'wall' projected to actually cost, realistically, and what percent of that has been funded? Actually funded, not just money diverted from the military?

Trump withdrew the US from the TPP. Trump withdrew the US from the Paris climate accord. Trump withdrew the US from the Iran deal. That's what I said. It is very specific.
What were the Democratic lawsuits to stop that?

Notice that there is nothing vague about any of those. Those were very specific actions. Were you looking for some other specific information, or did you just not like that those actions occurred?
Yes, specific information about the lawsuits, plural, that were decided in Donald's favor - I see nothing about that at all which was what you were supposedly addressing.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Page 1, post#14.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Right. And so it is demonstrated that Judicial Watch is just trying to stir up trouble with a baseless claim. Case closed.

Why has this thread gone on so long?
Boredom and real work avoidance?

Upvote 0