Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

The LORD….the I AM…the Living One…smites the outside world (“Egypt”) with His judgment. This is a now thing as He judges the outside world.

The Living Judge executes judgments upon all the “gods”…the “elohim” (judges)…of “Egypt” (the world).

Exodus 12:12 KJV
(12) For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

The LORD is God. He is the Living (Jehovah) Judge (Elohim). He is the Living (LORD) Judge (God, Elohim=Judge) that judges those on the outside.

The outside world’s “gods”…their elohim/ judges…their handwritings…are not living.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13 KJV
(12) For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
(13) But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

The “gods” or “elohim” (meaning “judges”) of the world ( Egypt) speaks of the handwritings of the ordinances of men (their constitutions, statutes, by-laws, articles, ordinances, etc. ) that they use to judge themselves and others with as they seek to self-govern themselves rather than have the Living One and His living commandments rule over and judge them.

Their “customs”….that is, the ordinances/statutes…..are empty.

They…the handwritings of ordinances… are the work of the hands of the workman. They cut a tree out of the forest. When one cuts a tree out of the forest, that tree becomes dead. They are dead works.

Jeremiah 10:3-6 KJV
(3) For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

Yet, the handwritings of man’s hand are revered by men. They are considered precious among men.

Men have incorporated the handwritings (which are patterned after the world’s) of men into their churches where they should not be found.

They need to continue to preach them with nails and hammers so that they move not out of the churches. The "nails" are words that their preachers repeatedly "hammer" into the minds of others so it becomes fixated in their minds. From Ecclesiastes: (The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd).

(4) They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

The handwritings of man’s hand appear to true and righteous. Their writings appear upright...even words of truth. (The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth).

(5) They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.
(6) Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.

Men have made many “books”….that is, WRITINGS. There is no end to the handwritings of men that they use to judge themselves and others with. The handwritings are earnestly adhered to by those who serve and worship them more than the true God.

Ecclesiastes 12:12-13 KJV
(12) And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

Instead, we are to fear the One true God ….the true Judge…and keep His commandments and not the handwritings of the commandments of men that many serve and worship as they use them to judge others with.

(13) Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

The revered handwritings of the world/churches are not living judges nor do they bring life to those who serve them.

They…the handwritings of men…. are dedicated to destruction in the judgment of the Living Judge upon them. They are the works of man’s hands rather than God’s.

Blessed is the nation whose God (Elohim...Judge) is the LORD (the Living Judge). They have made the LORD the Living Judge in their lives rather than following a dead handwriting …the product of man’s hand… that does not bring life and cannot do anything on its own.

Psalms 33:12 KJV
(12) Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance

The LORD…the Living One…He is God (Elohim….Judge). Our LORD is the Living Judge. He made us.

Psalms 100:3 KJV
(3) Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

He is not the product of our own handwritings of church ordinances that many serve and worship more than the true God who made all of us.

The handwritings of ordinances are the works of the church scribes who thought they “saw something” in the Scriptures and so trespassed/intruded into the Scriptures to pick and choose certain external commandments to include in their handwritings for others to serve and judge others with.

We must NOT copy the world’s handwritings (their “gods”) which are devoted to destruction and place them inside our churches to serve and worship along with the true God.

Men preach their handwritings of church ordinances for money’s sake. The handwritings bring gain to those who preach them in the hidden covetousness within their hearts.

The church handwritings of ordinances that are patterned from the world’s handwritings must not be found in our gatherings in His name. We must not make them our “judge”…elohim…as there is only One Judge…only One Elohim. There is only One King who rules over us…..not the handwritings of the church scribes.

The handwritings of men’s hands are the “accursed thing”….that which is devoted to destruction. They are doomed things that burn those who use them.

God judges the “gods of Egypt”.

If we take them in and make them our own, we are being destroyed in the judgment of the Living Judge. The whole church is then is being destroyed when we take of the accursed thing and put it among us.

Joshua 6:18 KJV
(18) And ye, in any wise keep yourselves from the accursed thing, lest ye make yourselves accursed, when ye take of the accursed thing, and make the camp of Israel a curse, and trouble it.

There is an “accursed thing”….a thing devoted to destruction….among our stuff in the churches of men.

That accursed thing is the handwritings of church ordinances that were patterned after the world’s handwritings and were placed inside our gatherings so that we may serve and worship them instead of our Living Judge. We must get rid of it. We must take away the "accursed thing" from among us. We must not sit together with those who are promoting it and coveting after the money that comes with it.

Joshua 7:11-13 KJV
(11) Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.
(12) Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.
(13) Up, sanctify the people, and say, Sanctify yourselves against to morrow: for thus saith the LORD God of Israel, There is an accursed thing in the midst of thee, O Israel: thou canst not stand before thine enemies, until ye take away the accursed thing from among you.

Remember Achan (which means “trouble”) who committed a trespass in the “accursed thing”…the thing devoted to destruction… and wrath fell on ALL of the congregation of Israel.

Achan did not perish alone in his iniquity as the wrath of God fell upon others along with him. Achan brought trouble upon the whole congregation.

Joshua 22:20 KJV
(20) Did not Achan the son of Zerah commit a trespass in the accursed thing, and wrath fell on all the congregation of Israel? and that man perished not alone in his iniquity

Achan sinned against the LORD God….the Living Judge...and brought wrath upon ALL of the congregation of Israel.

Joshua 7:20-21 KJV
(20) And Achan answered Joshua, and said, Indeed I have sinned against the LORD God of Israel, and thus and thus have I done:

Many see the handwritings of the outside world (the “goodly Babylonish garment”) and the riches that come with the handwritings and so they go and copy the world’s handwritings (their constitutions, statutes, by-laws, etc) and include them in their churches. They covet after them.

(21) When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I coveted them, and took them; and, behold, they are hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it.

The “garment” is the works of the handwriting of church ordinances that many serve and worship. We are to hate the “garment” spotted by the flesh….the “Babylonish garment”….written by man’s hands .

The wrath of God is upon all that are serving and worshipping the works of man’s hands (the church handwritings…the accursed thing…the thing devoted to destruction). Men are preaching things that they ought not be (the doctrines and commandments of men that are written down in their decrees) for money’s sake….filthy lurcre’s sake.

That is why we must “make a difference” and seek to save others with fear, pulling them out of the fire of God’s wrath which is upon them…..while hating the garment stained by the flesh…the “Babylonish garment”.

We must seek to pull others out of the fire where serving and worshipping of the church handwritings of church scribes which brings the judgment of God upon the children of disobedience. .

Jude 1:22-23 KJV
(22) And of some have compassion, making a difference:
(23) And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

The church handwritings ….the doctrines and commandments of men…do not save anyone who serve and worship them…who submit themselves to the working of them.

Why be subject to the handwritings of man’s hand which are patterned after the handwritings of the world ….the rudiments/principles of the world? The “rudiments”/elements/fundamental principles “burn” as they are the “accursed thing”…the thing devoted to destruction.

Colossians 2:20-23 KJV
(20) Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,
(21) (Touch not; taste not; handle not;

All are to perish under God’s wrath …the fire… by the using of the commandments and doctrines of men (the accursed, devoted to destruction thing).

(22) Which all are to perish with the using) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
(23) Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

We must not sit together with them in the churches that are serving and worshipping their handwritings which burn those who do.

To be continued…..

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Peace in Christ.

The LORD….the I AM…the Living One…smites the outside world (“Egypt”) with His judgment. This is a now thing as He judges the outside world.

The Living Judge executes judgments upon all the “gods”…the “elohim” (judges)…of “Egypt” (the world).

Exodus 12:12 KJV
(12) For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

The LORD is God. He is the Living (Jehovah) Judge (Elohim). He is the Living (LORD) Judge (God, Elohim=Judge) that judges those on the outside.

The outside world’s “gods”…their elohim/ judges…their handwritings…are not living.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13 KJV
(12) For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
(13) But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

The “gods” or “elohim” (meaning “judges”) of the world ( Egypt) speaks of the handwritings of the ordinances of men (their constitutions, statutes, by-laws, articles, ordinances, etc. ) that they use to judge themselves and others with as they seek to self-govern themselves rather than have the Living One and His living commandments rule over and judge them.

Their “customs”….that is, the ordinances/statutes…..are empty.

They…the handwritings of ordinances… are the work of the hands of the workman. They cut a tree out of the forest. When one cuts a tree out of the forest, that tree becomes dead. They are dead works.

Jeremiah 10:3-6 KJV
(3) For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

Yet, the handwritings of man’s hand are revered by men. They are considered precious among men.

Men have incorporated the handwritings (which are patterned after the world’s) of men into their churches where they should not be found.

They need to continue to preach them with nails and hammers so that they move not out of the churches. The "nails" are words that their preachers repeatedly "hammer" into the minds of others so it becomes fixated in their minds. From Ecclesiastes: (The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd).

(4) They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

The handwritings of man’s hand appear to true and righteous. Their writings appear upright...even words of truth. (The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth).

(5) They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.
(6) Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.

Men have made many “books”….that is, WRITINGS. There is no end to the handwritings of men that they use to judge themselves and others with. The handwritings are earnestly adhered to by those who serve and worship them more than the true God.

Ecclesiastes 12:12-13 KJV
(12) And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

Instead, we are to fear the One true God ….the true Judge…and keep His commandments and not the handwritings of the commandments of men that many serve and worship as they use them to judge others with.

(13) Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

The revered handwritings of the world/churches are not living judges nor do they bring life to those who serve them.

They…the handwritings of men…. are dedicated to destruction in the judgment of the Living Judge upon them. They are the works of man’s hands rather than God’s.

Blessed is the nation whose God (Elohim...Judge) is the LORD (the Living Judge). They have made the LORD the Living Judge in their lives rather than following a dead handwriting …the product of man’s hand… that does not bring life and cannot do anything on its own.

Psalms 33:12 KJV
(12) Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance

The LORD…the Living One…He is God (Elohim….Judge). Our LORD is the Living Judge. He made us.

Psalms 100:3 KJV
(3) Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

He is not the product of our own handwritings of church ordinances that many serve and worship more than the true God who made all of us.

The handwritings of ordinances are the works of the church scribes who thought they “saw something” in the Scriptures and so trespassed/intruded into the Scriptures to pick and choose certain external commandments to include in their handwritings for others to serve and judge others with.

We must NOT copy the world’s handwritings (their “gods”) which are devoted to destruction and place them inside our churches to serve and worship along with the true God.

Men preach their handwritings of church ordinances for money’s sake. The handwritings bring gain to those who preach them in the hidden covetousness within their hearts.

The church handwritings of ordinances that are patterned from the world’s handwritings must not be found in our gatherings in His name. We must not make them our “judge”…elohim…as there is only One Judge…only One Elohim. There is only One King who rules over us…..not the handwritings of the church scribes.

The handwritings of men’s hands are the “accursed thing”….that which is devoted to destruction. They are doomed things that burn those who use them.

God judges the “gods of Egypt”.

If we take them in and make them our own, we are being destroyed in the judgment of the Living Judge. The whole church is then is being destroyed when we take of the accursed thing and put it among us.

Joshua 6:18 KJV
(18) And ye, in any wise keep yourselves from the accursed thing, lest ye make yourselves accursed, when ye take of the accursed thing, and make the camp of Israel a curse, and trouble it.

There is an “accursed thing”….a thing devoted to destruction….among our stuff in the churches of men.

That accursed thing is the handwritings of church ordinances that were patterned after the world’s handwritings and were placed inside our gatherings so that we may serve and worship them instead of our Living Judge. We must get rid of it. We must take away the "accursed thing" from among us. We must not sit together with those who are promoting it and coveting after the money that comes with it.

Joshua 7:11-13 KJV
(11) Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.
(12) Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.
(13) Up, sanctify the people, and say, Sanctify yourselves against to morrow: for thus saith the LORD God of Israel, There is an accursed thing in the midst of thee, O Israel: thou canst not stand before thine enemies, until ye take away the accursed thing from among you.

Remember Achan (which means “trouble”) who committed a trespass in the “accursed thing”…the thing devoted to destruction… and wrath fell on ALL of the congregation of Israel.

Achan did not perish alone in his iniquity as the wrath of God fell upon others along with him. Achan brought trouble upon the whole congregation.

Joshua 22:20 KJV
(20) Did not Achan the son of Zerah commit a trespass in the accursed thing, and wrath fell on all the congregation of Israel? and that man perished not alone in his iniquity

Achan sinned against the LORD God….the Living Judge...and brought wrath upon ALL of the congregation of Israel.

Joshua 7:20-21 KJV
(20) And Achan answered Joshua, and said, Indeed I have sinned against the LORD God of Israel, and thus and thus have I done:

Many see the handwritings of the outside world (the “goodly Babylonish garment”) and the riches that come with the handwritings and so they go and copy the world’s handwritings (their constitutions, statutes, by-laws, etc) and include them in their churches. They covet after them.

(21) When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I coveted them, and took them; and, behold, they are hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it.

The “garment” is the works of the handwriting of church ordinances that many serve and worship. We are to hate the “garment” spotted by the flesh….the “Babylonish garment”….written by man’s hands .

The wrath of God is upon all that are serving and worshipping the works of man’s hands (the church handwritings…the accursed thing…the thing devoted to destruction). Men are preaching things that they ought not be (the doctrines and commandments of men that are written down in their decrees) for money’s sake….filthy lurcre’s sake.

That is why we must “make a difference” and seek to save others with fear, pulling them out of the fire of God’s wrath which is upon them…..while hating the garment stained by the flesh…the “Babylonish garment”.

We must seek to pull others out of the fire where serving and worshipping of the church handwritings of church scribes which brings the judgment of God upon the children of disobedience. .

Jude 1:22-23 KJV
(22) And of some have compassion, making a difference:
(23) And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

The church handwritings ….the doctrines and commandments of men…do not save anyone who serve and worship them…who submit themselves to the working of them.

Why be subject to the handwritings of man’s hand which are patterned after the handwritings of the world ….the rudiments/principles of the world? The “rudiments”/elements/fundamental principles “burn” as they are the “accursed thing”…the thing devoted to destruction.

Colossians 2:20-23 KJV
(20) Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

All are to perish under God’s wrath …the fire… by the using of the commandments and doctrines of men (the accursed, devoted to destruction thing).

(22) Which all are to perish with the using) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
(23) Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

We must not sit together with them in the churches that are serving and worshipping their handwritings which burn those who do.

To be continued…..

But being people, we cannot judge others.

Upvote 0

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

The “judgment” that we do is to not keep company (WITHIN the church) with those who are preaching things (their handwriting of church ordinances) for money’s sake….those who are called “brothers” but are covetous, etc.

God judges those on the outside….in the outside world…in “Egypt”… but we are to focus on who we sit together when we come together in His name. “Do you not judge them that are within”?

1 Corinthians 5: KJV

It is a judgment call to not keep company of such in the gatherings done in His name. We are to be free of those who would bring the world’s things (their handwritings of ordinances) into the church….purging out the “old leaven.” That doesn’t mean to mistreat them (do not be weary in well doing) but to simply do not sit together with them….not to “eat” with them.

We are not to keep company with “fornicators”…those who are trafficking their wares inside the church making merchandise of the church. If we sit together with them, we become ONE FLESH with them in their judgment which is destruction of the mortal body.

1 Corinthians 5:9-13 KJV
(9) I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
(10) Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
(11) But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

Shall we take our mortal body and go and sit together with them in their “church” where they are preaching things that they ought not be (teaching for doctrines the commandments of men as decreed in their handwritings) for money’s sake (that they all covet after)?

1 Corinthians 6:15-20 KJV
(15) Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

If we do keep company with such, we become ONE FLESH with them in their judgment ….in their destruction.

(16) What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
(17) But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

We must flee “fornication”….the sitting together with those who are preaching things that they ought not be for filthy lucre’s sake. We sin against our own mortal body when we keep company with them in their churches as we are perishing in our mortal bodies along with them.

(18) Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
(19) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
(20) For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Their judgment pronounced long ago does not “linger”…does not delay…and their “damnation” (DESTRUCTION) does not sleep as they are perishing away in their mortal bodies…..and they are taking many down that broad way to the destruction of the mortal body from this earth along with them.

2 Peter 2:1-3 KJV
(1) But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
(2) And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
(3) And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

If we are sitting together with them, we are “called out” of them: “Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord…”

We are not to touch the unclean….that is, be not attached to the unclean gathering of those who are teaching things that they ought not be for money’s sake.

It is a “dead body” that we are attached to and it is making us “unclean” as they defile our mortal flesh. We must flee the “fornication”…the attaching of our mortal bodies to the gathering of those teaching their handwritings for money.

2 Corinthians 6:17-18 KJV
(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

EVERY “church” has a document…a handwriting of the church scribes…that they use to judge and “govern” themselves rather than have the Living Judge govern them in the kingdom/government of God.

Every church has a document...a “constitution” and/or “bylaws” ….their mutually agreed upon fundamental principles that they use to self-govern themselves (and to get money) rather than live according to God’s government....His rule and His commandments.

Why be subject to the “rudiments”…the fundamental principles…. as designated by man’s handwriting instead of God’s ?

We are to seek first the kingdom/reign of God and His righteousness…..not the church’s “document” that they have placed along the worship of the true God.

The “handwriting of ordinances” has become another “god”…another elohim/judge….that they have placed where it should not be found: along with the gathering and worship of the true God who is the Living Judge.

The LORD our God….that is, the Living One who is our JUDGE (Elohim = Judge)….has brought us out of the land of “Egypt” (the world) and out of the house of servants who serve their dead handwritings of self- judgment and self- governing. The world’s handwritings no longer govern us as we are now in the kingdom/reign of God.

Exodus 20:1-6 KJV
(1) And God spake all these words, saying,
(2) I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

We shall have no other “gods”…elohim/judges…before Him. We shall have no other handwritings of men to judge and self-govern ourselves with. Many serve the handwritings more than they do God and His commandments. They place them “before” Him.

(3) Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

The church scribes make their “graven images”….their handwritings…that are patterned after the outside world’s documents.

(4) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

We must not bow ourselves down to the handwritings of church scribes (their “graven images” that they made for themselves to serve) nor are we to serve them. The LORD our God…..the Living One who is our Living Judge is a jealous God. Why serve the handwritings that have no life in them and are not a living judge like our LORD our God...the Living Judge?

The church handwritings of the "church fathers" are all passed down from generation to generation and so is the judgment.

(5) Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

We are to love God and keep His commandments….and not the doctrines and commandments of men that put them down in their handwriting of “graven images”.

(6) And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Again, the handwriting of church scribes is a “graven image” found where it should not be found: inside our churches where we are worshipping God. It is the “accursed thing”…the thing devoted to destruction.

It is the “abomination of desolation” found where it should not be found: standing in the holy place.

Matthew 24:15-16 KJV
(15) When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)
(16) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Hint: “whoso reads, let him understand”.

Daniel, a royal scribe, could read and understand the HANDWRITING on the wall.

Daniel 5:15 KJV
(15) And now the wise men, the astrologers, have been brought in before me, that they should read this writing, and make known unto me the interpretation thereof: but they could not shew the interpretation of the thing:

Hint: “whoso reads, let him understand”.

Daniel 5:8 KJV
(8) Then came in all the king's wise men: but they could not read the writing, nor make known to the king the interpretation thereof.

Daniel 5:16-17 KJV
(16) And I have heard of thee, that thou canst make interpretations, and dissolve doubts: now if thou canst read the writing, and make known to me the interpretation thereof, thou shalt be clothed with scarlet, and have a chain of gold about thy neck, and shalt be the third ruler in the kingdom.
(17) Then Daniel answered and said before the king, Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation.

It is about the handwriting of man’s hand that is being parodied here as it was written in like fashion….decrees.

Daniel 5:5 KJV
(5) In the same hour came forth fingers of a man's hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaister of the wall of the king's palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote.

to be continued...

Upvote 0

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

Every "church" has a document or documents filled with their fundamental principles for their congregations to affirm to and keep.

They are established in their gatherings that they are expected to "voluntarily and humbly" submit to. Just read any church "constitution" and you will find like-worded submission statements: "we humbly and voluntarily submit" to our church constitution. But why should we submit to the "rudiments"...the fundamental principles.... written by man?

Col 2:20-22 KJV
(22) Which all are to perish with the using after the commandments and doctrines of men
?

Instead of keeping God's commandments and statutes and judgments, they substitute their own handwritings of ordinances of which they serve and worship (humbly submitting themselves...prostrating themselves to).

The handwritings of church ordinances are patterned like the outside world's handwritings of men that they use to self-govern and judge themselves with.

They are other "gods"...other elohim..other judges...that many humbly submit to instead of the Living Judge.
They are established...standing....in the "holy place" where they should not be found. They do not move from the spot as they are like a "statue"...a standing image.

Mat 24:15-16 KJV
(15) When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand
(16) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains
:

When we see the "abomination of desolation"....understanding what it is, we are then to flee away from it and into the mountains....to His righteousness which is like the great mountains.

Psa 36:5-6 KJV
(5) Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.
(6) Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast.

For we are NOT to "rear up" a standing image....affixing a handwriting of church ordinances that does not move out of the church. We are not to bow down to man's commandments that the church scribes wrote instead of keeping God's commandments and statutes. We are to have reverence for His sanctuary...the holy place where we gather together in His name.

Lev 26:1-4 KJV
(1) Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.
(2) Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD.
It is about walking in His statutes and doing His commandments instead of the "graven image" of man's handwritings of ordinances.
(3) If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;
(4) Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.

The "sun, and the moon and the stars" ....all the "host of heaven"...are about the handwritings of commandments and ordinances and judgments that the nations use to self-govern themselves with. It is about their governments as the sun rules the day and the moon and stars rule the night. The handwritings are highly exalted (heaven) among the nations of this world. They are "divided" unto all the nations.

But for us, the LORD (the Living One) is our "God"...our Elohim....our Judge and not a lifeless handwriting of man.

Deu 4:19-20 KJV
(19) And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.
(20) But the LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day

Upvote 0