listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Is a very interesting subject. Some say everyone will appear at the same judgement. That is some say both the righteous and the wicked will appear at the White Throne Judgment. I'd like to see support for either. I don't want to sway the discussion, so I'll refrain from responding for a week or so.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Is a very interesting subject

Sorry it is a very boring one as people throw their understanding of scripture around.

We are alive, we can be saved from the consquence of judgement and reap the reward of being saved.

When it happens whether at death or at a later date we will experience.
Our ignorance of it won't change anything.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Is a very interesting subject. Some say everyone will appear at the same judgement. That is some say both the righteous and the wicked will appear at the White Throne Judgment. I'd like to see support for either. I don't want to sway the discussion, so I'll refrain from responding for a week or so.

2 Cor 5:10 "we must ALL stand before the judgment seat of Christ"

Dan 7:22 22 until the Ancient of Days came and judgment was passed in favor of the saints of the Highest One, and the time arrived when the saints took possession of the kingdom.

Rom 2:
13 for it is not the hearers of the Law who are just before God, but the doers of the Law will be justified. 14 For when Gentiles who do not have the Law do instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law to themselves, 15 in that they show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness and their thoughts alternately accusing or else defending them, 16 on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus.

26 So if the uncircumcised man keeps the requirements of the Law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? 27 And he who is physically uncircumcised, if he keeps the Law, will he not judge you who though having the letter of the Law and circumcision are a transgressor of the Law? 28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh. 29 But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God.

Rev 14
6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, having an eternal gospel to preach to those who live on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people; 7 and he said with a loud voice, “Fear God, and give Him glory, because the hour of His judgment has come; worship Him who made the heaven and the earth and sea and springs of waters.”

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
When it happens whether at death or at a later date we will experience.
Our ignorance of it won't change anything.

When the hour of judgment comes God sends a Gospel announcement throughout the earth -

Rev 14
6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, having an eternal gospel to preach to those who live on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people; 7 and he said with a loud voice, “Fear God, and give Him glory, because the hour of His judgment has come; worship Him who made the heaven and the earth and sea and springs of waters.”

Just as Noah gave a warning message for 120 years before the flood

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When the hour of judgment comes God sends a Gospel announcement throughout the earth -

And have you heard it, or has it yet to happen?

Guess what we do not know when the last trumpet will sound.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Rev 14

Just as Noah gave a warning message for 120 years before the flood

And have you heard it, or has it yet to happen?

Guess what we do not know when the last trumpet will sound.

Nothing in Rev 14 says this is the last Trumpet. Rather it is more like Noah's message to the world - that last message was 120 years for Noah. It is an update to the everlasting Gospel... updated with the time the sign the event the announcement that judgment has started.

John the baptizer was the not-so-exotic not-so-spectacular "Elijah" that was predicted to come before the Messiah showed up -- according to Christ.

But then of course "Elijah did show up" in Matthew 17 - in literal form.. seen only by 3 of the disciples.

==============================

So then - is there such an announcement going throughout all the world -- and is it being called the "everlasting gospel" - and announcing that the judgment event predicted and depicted in Daniel 7 has begun in heaven?

6 Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people— 7 saying with a loud voice, “Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.” NKJV

There is more than 20 million Christians around the world today - pointing to the Bible and teaching that this is in fact what is happening.

Last edited:
Upvote 0