Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
You should not judge because your judgements only exist to you, they are you, they only exist to you, they are a literal mirror reflection of yourself.

Judgement and forgiveness do not exist in heaven because there is no need of either of them there, these concepts only exist to us. Forgiveness is a tool for us to use now in order to combat our judgements, to help ourselves, it has nothing to do with who or what you are forgiving. You do it because it is righteous, it leads to the Truth which Jesus spoke of.

One who is in heaven is incapable of judgement, one who is capable of judgement cannot enter heaven. You will never be judged on something you've done in the past, as time doesn't exist but as a system of measurement such as an inch foot or mile, or by something outside of yourself. You can only be held back by your own judgements which you currently hold.

Last edited:

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You should not judge because your judgements only exist to you, they are you, they only exist to you, they are a literal mirror reflection of yourself.

Judgement and forgiveness do not exist in heaven because there is no need of either of them there, these concepts only exist to us. Forgiveness is a tool for us to use now in order to combat our judgements, to help ourselves, it has nothing to do with who or what you are forgiving. You do it because it is righteous, it leads to the Truth which Jesus spoke of.

One who is in heaven is incapable of judgement, one who is capable of judgement cannot enter heaven. You will never be judged on something you've done in the past, as time doesn't exist but as a system of measurement such as an inch foot or mile, you can only be held back by your own judgements which you currently hold.
This is not how biblical judgment nor forgiveness work.

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Then you are going off misinterpretation.
I am very certain that is not the case.

What is the point of this? This forum is for struggles by non Christians. Are you struggling with something in particular?

Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I am very certain that is not the case.

What is the point of this? This forum is for struggles by non Christians. Are you struggling with something in particular?

I am a prophet struggling with giant world religions which are far off track. But it comes down to the individual, only an individual can make the decision to seek the Truth. Each one that listens (and hears) me, even just a little bit increases God's presence within humanity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am a prophet struggling with giant world religions which are far off track.
And I have trained several prophets. If you are struggling in this manner, you need to seek inner healing and deliverance. This is an absolute must for prophets, especially young ones.

Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
And I have trained several prophets. If you are struggling in this manner, you need to seek inner healing and deliverance. This is an absolute must for prophets, especially young ones.
I have not met a single real prophet aside from myself. If you disagree with the original post then you are not one, nor understand the definition correctly. My information comes from God itself directly, not word of mouth.

Matthew 15:14

Last edited:
Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have not met a single real prophet aside from myself. If you disagree with the original post then you are not one, nor understand the definition correctly. My information comes from God itself directly, not word of mouth.

Matthew 15:14
I have trained under and am friends with the man who is considered by most to be the father of the modern prophetic movement. I am friends with at least a dozen prophets and even more apostles. None of them would agree with what you have posted.

If you don't know a single prophet other than yourself, that is a red flag that you may not be one. Prophets are subject to prophets, not self proclaimed and freelance.

Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I have trained under and am friends with the man who is considered by most to be the father of the modern prophetic movement. I am friends with at least a dozen prophets and even more apostles. None of them would agree with what you have posted.

If you don't know a single prophet other than yourself, that is a red flag that you may not be one. Prophets are subject to prophets, not self proclaimed and freelance.

The laws of God and Heaven are changeless. You cannot become a prophet through training outside of yourself but through experiencing divinity. If none of them would agree with me, then you are playing with the label and disregarding it's true meaning, none of them are real. It's true that a real prophet would agree with a real prophet.

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is itself a judgement and self defeating. Also this is not the section for rhetoric or prophetic announcements. SoP

• Winner
Reactions: topher694
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
That is itself a judgement and self defeating. Also this is not the section for rhetoric or prophetic announcements.
You can hold on to your own creations in place of God's for as long as you like.

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You can hold on to your own creations in place of God's for as long as you like.
I have read the prophets, none of them make self contradictory and self defeating statements. I think the difference is they were actually inspired by God and you aren't.

• Winner
Reactions: crossnote
Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I have read the prophets, none of them make self contradictory and self defeating statements. I think the difference is they were actually inspired by God and you aren't.
I do not understand what you mean by contradictory or self defeating. I don't know who you're talking about but the only prophetic information which I would listen to if they were alive today are the biblical Jesus and Elijah.

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The laws of God and Heaven are changeless. You cannot become a prophet through training outside of yourself but through experiencing divinity. If none of them would agree with me, then you are playing with the label and disregarding it's true meaning, none of them are real. It's true that a real prophet would agree with a real prophet.
Elijah, Samuel, Paul, and pretty much every prophetic voice in the Bible would disagree with this. But that's fine. I see why you are struggling now and I hope you find some clarity. Again inner healing and deliverance is always a good idea.

Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Elijah, Samuel, Paul, and pretty much every prophetic voice in the Bible would disagree with this. But that's fine. I see why you are struggling now and I hope you find some clarity. Again inner healing and deliverance is always a good idea.

I don't have to convince you of anything, this is for those who will listen. The struggle is because I have clarity, I'm not struggling for my sake, but God's.

Its just like how you would struggle to describe colors to a blind person.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I'm really just trying to help. I've experienced divinity and a temporary effect of divine power which lasted about a month. Its greater than anything you can fathom and I'm only trying to point the way to it. At the same time, I see how the entire bible points to it too.

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't have to convince you of anything, this is for those who will listen. The struggle is because I have clarity, I'm not struggling for my sake, but God's.

Its just like how you would struggle to describe colors to a blind person.
I hope you find clarity for your struggles.

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I hope that one day when you see that I was right it helps you realize it faster.
You know, we once had a guy walk into our church during a staff meeting claiming to be the "resurrected Apostle John". This appeared to be based solely on the fact that his name was also John. He seemed to be looking for us to confirm this for him. Which we did not. Instead we said we could pray with him to get him set free. After some incomprehensible chatter he agreed to let us pray for him. So we started by saying "in the name of Jesus". At this point he got very upset and began to yell, "In the name of WHOOOO?" This was the point we kindly told him we had to go and therefore so did he... Clearly "Resurrected Apostle John" had some things he was struggling with, but he did not want to face them.

You remind me of him. I truly hope you find some healing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.