Judge postpones ‘birther’ hearing until Monday; Orly Taitz claims to have Obama birth

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
No, I'm sorry (I honestly am) but if you're at all honest about this you'll admit you wont be satisfied until it's proven President Obama is ineligible to be President. Anything less and you'll think there's "something fishy" about it. :wave:
tulc(is just looking for more coffee) ;)
Like I said, the Truth is all I want.:wave:

Upvote 0

Grizzly

Enemy of Christmas
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2002
Tallahassee
✟46,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, I'm sorry (I honestly am) but if you're at all honest about this you'll admit you wont be satisfied until it's proven President Obama is ineligible to be President. Anything less and you'll think there's "something fishy" about it. :wave:
tulc(is just looking for more coffee) ;)

I'm afraid I must agree with you brother tulc.

Anyone who weighs the evidence and finds forgeries out of Kenya to count more than a Certification of Live Birth made by a state in our Union, statements that Obama is indeed a natural born citizen by the Hawaiian Director of Health and Birth announcements made in Hawaiian newspapers is most likely not going to be satisfied by any amount of evidence that is contrary to his opinion.

Upvote 0

Grizzly

Enemy of Christmas
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2002
Tallahassee
✟46,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm afraid I must agree with you brother tulc.

Anyone who weighs the evidence and finds forgeries out of Kenya to count more than a Certification of Live Birth made by a state in our Union, statements that Obama is indeed a natural born citizen by the Hawaiian Director of Health and Birth announcements made in Hawaiian newspapers is most likely not going to be satisfied by any amount of evidence that is contrary to his opinion.
Whatever Grizzly, where is your evidence that the Kenya certificate is a forgery? I do not know one way or the other, and have never stated that any of the certificates or certifications were genuine. Fukino has not stated that the COLB that the Obama camp put on the internet is genuine either.

Also, Fukino never made "statements" to what you say. Also, she released her statement as "natural-born" with the hyphen.
Fukino gives no reason as to how she deemed herself able to make such a statement and provided no evidence.

Tell the Pres--ent to release the vital records and explain why he thinks he didn't have dual citizenship at birth, even though he has said so, and how he considers himself a Natural Born Citizen.

He can't and wont.
So we have to do it for him and the Constitution.

Upvote 0
S

Steezie

Like I said, the Truth is all I want.:wave:
nicholson-thumb.jpg

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whatever Grizzly, where is your evidence that the Kenya certificate is a forgery? I do not know one way or the other, and have never stated that any of the certificates or certifications were genuine. Fukino has not stated that the COLB that the Obama camp put on the internet is genuine either.

Also, Fukino never made "statements" to what you say. Also, she released her statement as "natural-born" with the hyphen.
Fukino gives no reason as to how she deemed herself able to make such a statement and provided no evidence.

Tell the Pres--ent to release the vital records and explain why he thinks he didn't have dual citizenship at birth, even though he has said so, and how he considers himself a Natural Born Citizen.

He can't and wont.
So we have to do it for him and the Constitution. (emph. added)
You say you want the truth but you can't even write the word "President" without hyphens? Sounds like you'll only accept "the truth" that confirms what you want to believe. That's not a search for "the truth", that's a search for "proof I'm right". :wave:
ulc(IMHO) :)

Upvote 0

Grizzly

Enemy of Christmas
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2002
Tallahassee
✟46,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Here's an interesting analysis of the forged Kenyan Birth certificate from a conservative blogger.

Kenyan Birth Certificate a Forgery! Doctor Bulldog & Ronin

And here's another

Birthers glom on to fake Kenyan birth certificate. - Boing Boing

Herbie - you are worried there is a difference between "natural born citizen"
and "natural-born citizen" ? C'mon.

He can't and wont.
So we have to do it for him and the Constitution.

As I stated before, the dual citizenship (which concedes that Obama was indeed born in the US) is a red herring. Chester A. Arthur's father was an Irishman and Chester was our 21st president.

Chester A. Arthur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The preponderance of evidence is that Obama is the legal President of the United States of America. Period.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nvxplorer

Senior Contributor
Jun 17, 2005
✟20,675.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
I am convinced that there is nothing, not even a hospital birth certificate, would convince you that Obama is a natrual born citizen of this country, because, for whatever reason, you don't want to believe it. And the President is smart enough to know this, which is why birthers will continue to be an ignored breed by him throughout his presidency.
This is, of course, obvious to anyone who considers himself "inquisitive and investigative."

Upvote 0

nvxplorer

Senior Contributor
Jun 17, 2005
✟20,675.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
You say you want the truth but you can't even write the word "President" without hyphens? Sounds like you'll only accept "the truth" that confirms what you want to believe. That's not a search for "the truth", that's a search for "proof I'm right". :wave:
ulc(IMHO) :)
LOL. The incredible ulc.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Word is...word is wrong.
Leo Donofrio, who brought one of the first legal challenges to Obama's eligibility to be president and unsuccessfully tried to get the U.S. Supreme Court to get involved at the time of the election, is reporting on his website that Hawaiian state law requires "information collected and maintained for the purpose of making information available to the general public" be released.

While Fulino's statements have been picked to pieces and, in fact, leave out a number of key issues, they now are being used as a reason for a demand that "information collected and maintained" be made public.

On his blog, Donofrio explained that one of his contacts, identified as "TerriK," had asked for all of the state information "collected and maintained" for the purposes of preparing Fukino's public statements.

Under state law, he said, "such information must be released."

"TerriK was interested in knowing how Director Fukino came to the conclusion that the president was a natural born citizen. She was familiar with Section 92F-12(15) which demands that all information collected and maintained for the purposes of making such a public statement be made public. She was denied that information despite the clear wording in the statute. Furthermore, the case law from Hawaii clearly demands production of the records TerriK requested," he said.

Donofrio said work is under way to press the demand.

"I will provide legal research and relevant examples of official correspondence in my follow up report and press release at this blog.

TerriK has previously provided details of her investigation and correspondence with the state of Hawaii in comments to this and other blogs. She has also authorized me to speak publicly about her case and to provide the public with all relevant correspondence," he said.

Under the state's law addressing records. exceptions are made for government records that would "constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy." Also exempted are various records regarding prosecutions and certain court [COLOR=blue !important][FONT='Times New Roman', Georgia, Serif][COLOR=blue !important][FONT='Times New Roman', Georgia, Serif]papers[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR].

But it explains that disclosure "shall not constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal private if the public interest in disclosure outweighs the privacy interests of the individual."

In fact, the law states, "A person aggrieved by a denial of access to a government record may bring an action against the agency at any time within two years after the agency denial to compel disclosure. … The circuit court may examine the government record at issue, in camera, to assist in determining whether it, or any part of it, may be withheld."

Donofrio said he would issue a full statement and make available the complete history of correspondence with the Hawaii agency on his blog.
"Any legal assistance provided by me to TerriK will be pro bono. I will seek to be admitted pro hac vice in Hawaii for purposes of filing the case and conducting the trial. If such admission is not forthcoming, other counsel may be retained or TerriK may represent herself pro se. In any case, I will be drafting the pleadings. The only issue will be related to who files them and conducts the trial de novo," he said.

He said correspondence already has confirmed "President Obama's vital records have been amended."

But he said this case already has circumvented the issue that has been the downfall of many of the court cases challenging Obama's eligibility: "standing."

"The [state] manual states: 'Any person' may make a request for government records under part II, the Freedom of Information section of the UIPA. 'Person' is defined broadly to include an individual, government agencies, [COLOR=blue !important][FONT='Times New Roman', Georgia, Serif][COLOR=blue !important][FONT='Times New Roman', Georgia, Serif]partnerships[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] and any other legal entities," he wrote.

New case to demand evidence of Hawaiian birth

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nvxplorer

Senior Contributor
Jun 17, 2005
✟20,675.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, let it go to court to that we can get justice and let more and more go to court to the point where there arn't enough judges to go around. There must be an extreme amount of pressure to fight against corruption and lawlessness!
Good luck. You ain't gonna find no blue dress this time. :wave:

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Here's an interesting analysis of the forged Kenyan Birth certificate from a conservative blogger.
Snip..
Are you aware that there is another certificate aside from this one.
There are also problems with the analysis from your links.
http://boingboing.net/2009/08/03/birthers-glom-on-to.html

Herbie - you are worried there is a difference between "natural born citizen"
and "natural-born citizen" ? C'mon.
I was simply saying that Fukino did not say so twice, and I believe she overstepped her role when she made the "natural-born", she hopefully will be forced to back the statement up, or retract.

As I stated before, the dual citizenship (which concedes that Obama was indeed born in the US) is a red herring.
It concedes that Obama was not qualified by the Constitution, by his own statement.

Chester A. Arthur's father was an Irishman and Chester was our 21st president.

Chester A. Arthur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chester lied and burned evidence. There were many that believed he was also not eligable. However he got in as Vice-President and lived in a day and age where information was very slow and tedious. As a matter of fact it wasn't until very recently that it even became clear all of what Chester Arthur had done.
Two wrongs don't make a right, anyhow.

The preponderance of evidence is that Obama is the legal President of the United States of America. Period
Except, there is no evidence the Pres_ _ ent is legal to be holding the office. Exclamation point! :p

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
There you go again - acting like you understand the constitution. Remember back in post #293?
Being a “citizen” dual or naturalized does not satisfy the qualification of Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5.

The plain text of the Constitution shows that the framers allowed persons to become Senators and Representatives if they were “Citizens”, but as to the office of President they required a “natural born citizen”.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.