Judge postpones ‘birther’ hearing until Monday; Orly Taitz claims to have Obama birth

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Orly’s response about Captain Rhodes letter:

I don’t know if this letter came from her, since she is in Iraq now and the Office -max store from where it came, states that they don’t send faxes for customers. The signature on her notarized letter from Kansas and this letter looks different.

Regardless, whether it is her or not, there is no ground for accusations. She authorized me to proceed with the legal action. Motion for reconsideration is a routine procedure and attorney is not required to get an additional consent from the client. Any attorney will confirm that. That is particularly true in exigent circumstances like these.

It appears Connie was pressured by the military. It appear to be a concerted effort to quash all free speech, particularly any legal challenges to Obama’s legitimacy, Attorney Hemenway in DC was threatened with sanctions of $10,000, I was threatened with sanctions. Connie Rhodes was threatened with high costs of litigation to be paid to the Department of Defense and Department of Justice. It is possible that this letter was written to avoid paying high litigation costs.

The most important question is still on the table: why would the judge levy $10,000 in sanctions instead of instructing Obama to produce a real Hospital birth certificate with a name of the hospital name of the doctor and signatures, so we can locate this birthing file? Why go to such extend? The only answer is: that the administration is scared, they know they have nothing to show for except for the piece of JPG garbage that Obama posted on the Internet (no name of the hospital, no name of the doctor).

Well, all good that ends good. This threat of sanctions gives me an opportunity to demand rule 11 discovery and get all of Obama’ records through the back door

Orly Taitz DDS Esq.

Upvote 0

nvxplorer

Senior Contributor
Jun 17, 2005
✟20,675.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others

The most important question is still on the table: why would the judge levy $10,000 in sanctions instead of instructing Obama to produce a real Hospital birth certificate with a name of the hospital name of the doctor and signatures, so we can locate this birthing file?
The dentist/real estate agent/attorney is also a professional dead horse beater.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
The dentist/real estate agent/attorney is also a professional dead horse beater.
Do you refer to "dead horse" meaning, Obama will expend untold treasures to ensure that he never has to show anyone any of his secrets?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you refer to "dead horse" meaning, Obama will expend untold treasures to ensure that he never has to show anyone any of his secrets?

Yeah, the idea that President Obama trying to hide something, would indeed be the dead horse you're beating. :wave:
tulc(couldn't have said it any clearer himself!) :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

CaDan

I remember orange CF
Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
The Society of the Spectacle
✟71,245.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The most important question is still on the table: why would the judge levy $10,000 in sanctions instead of instructing Obama to produce a real Hospital birth certificate with a name of the hospital name of the doctor and signatures, so we can locate this birthing file? Why go to such extend? The only answer is: that the administration is scared, they know they have nothing to show for except for the piece of JPG garbage that Obama posted on the Internet (no name of the hospital, no name of the doctor).

Dr. Taitz is incompetent.

She faces potential sanctions because she was instructed to bring no further frivolous motions. She chose to ignore that instruction. Whether or not Pres. Obama has to produce anything is irrelevant to that.

There is no such thing as "Rule 11 discovery".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Belk

Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟895,643.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Oh, and Dr. Taitz. Stop referring to Article III judges as being somehow in league with the Article II president. That tends to make them cranky.

Does she really have anything to lose at this point? If she wants to dig herself any deeper she is going to need blasting powder and a spelunking team.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Yeah, the idea that President Obama trying to hide something, would indeed be the dead horse you're beating. :wave:
tulc(couldn't have said it any clearer himself!) :thumbsup:
Thanks, Mr. Coffee, I mean tulc. You had forced me to stumble across this gem of a website.

The more everything keeps turning up, left and right, the more it seems those who support this dude, are paid employees.

This is the place:

The Official list of 679 (so far) Obama Administration Scandals!
(Or 679 reasons not to re-elect Obama)

http://conservativeamerican.org/obama-administration-scandals-list/obama-administration-scandals-list/obama-administration-scandals-list/obama-administration-scandals-list/page-one-1-50/

Man this is going to take a while tonight….. Any coffee bean referrals there tulc?

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟181,068.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Thanks, Mr. Coffee, I mean tulc. You had forced me to stumble across this gem of a website.

The more everything keeps turning up, left and right, the more it seems those who support this dude, are paid employees.

This is the place:

The Official list of 679 (so far) Obama Administration Scandals!
(Or 679 reasons not to re-elect Obama)

http://conservativeamerican.org/obama-administration-scandals-list/obama-administration-scandals-list/obama-administration-scandals-list/obama-administration-scandals-list/page-one-1-50/

Man this is going to take a while tonight….. Any coffee bean referrals there tulc?

looks like a long list of republican rants to me....not scandals.

Upvote 0

TheGuide

Feb 5, 2007
Houston, TX
Visit site
✟7,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dr. Taitz is incompetent.

She faces potential sanctions because she was instructed to bring no further frivolous motions. She chose to ignore that instruction. Whether or not Pres. Obama has to produce anything is irrelevant to that.

There is no such thing as "Rule 11 discovery".

I read her "Rule 11 discovery" comment and went looking for what she was talking about. Here is an exerpt from some texts I found on an unrelated matter:

Rule 11 plainly require lawyers to conduct a reasonable investigation before filing a complaint. "To be reasonable, the prefiling investigation must uncover some information to support the allegations in the complaint." Id. at 10-11. But "[w]hether a court may allow discovery on Rule 11 matters is an area of the law without much precedent." Id. at 11. Drug and Device Law: Rule 11 Discovery Allowed In Digitek MDL

But that's the point, she can't get information that isn't either forged or just plain doesn't exist. The burden of proof is for her to supply information that debunks the Hawaii birth certificate.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I've always found when the going get's tough, the tough are helped by a light roast (the lighter the roast, the more caffeine) mixed with a dark roast (I just like a darker roast taste) throw in a couple of shots of espresso (I like to get 5-6 extra) and prepare for some serious studying! :wave:
tulc(and maybe a few trips to the bathroom, remember: we don't own coffee, we just rent it for a while) ;)

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I've always found when the going get's tough, the tough are helped by a light roast (the lighter the roast, the more caffeine) mixed with a dark roast (I just like a darker roast taste) throw in a couple of shots of espresso (I like to get 5-6 extra) and prepare for some serious studying! :wave:
tulc(and maybe a few trips to the bathroom, remember: we don't own coffee, we just rent it for a while) ;)
Not an espresso guy, but I do appreciate your advice in this department. ;)
Thanks again.:thumbsup:

That website might take a week of two for me, anyhow.:sorry:

Upvote 0

CaDan

I remember orange CF
Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
✟71,245.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I read her "Rule 11 discovery" comment and went looking for what she was talking about. Here is an exerpt from some texts I found on an unrelated matter:

Rule 11 plainly require lawyers to conduct a reasonable investigation before filing a complaint. "To be reasonable, the prefiling investigation must uncover some information to support the allegations in the complaint." Id. at 10-11. But "[w]hether a court may allow discovery on Rule 11 matters is an area of the law without much precedent." Id. at 11. Drug and Device Law: Rule 11 Discovery Allowed In Digitek MDL

But that's the point, she can't get information that isn't either forged or just plain doesn't exist. The burden of proof is for her to supply information that debunks the Hawaii birth certificate. That has not been done, but it IS what the court wants her to have before getting in their face again.

Ding! Ding!

You are now a better lawyer than Dr. Taitz.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Ding! Ding!

You are now a better lawyer than Dr. Taitz.
Ding Ding!

None of Orly’s evidence has been proven forgery.
Therefore she gets her discovery.

If Judges are going to use blogs and websites for verification, they have opened a BIG can of worms that has no known precedent.

The fact that the whole rule of our law today, is based on precedent instead of truth by God’s Word that states, may your words be Yea or Nah, is what upset me as a child about our legal system.

Upvote 0

CaDan

I remember orange CF
Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
✟71,245.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ding Ding!

None of Orly’s evidence has been proven forgery.
Therefore she gets her discovery.

*sigh*

It doesn't work that way.

Let's make a crazy example. I file and serve a complaint upon KFC alleging it is not actually serving chicken, it is serving lizard parts. I allege that birds are actually the descendants of dinosaurs and are therefore properly classed and identified as lizards.

My case would properly be dismissed on the pleadings with no discovery at all. If the court rules the complaint was frivolous and brought only to harass KFC because of my deep-seated and somewhat irrational hatred of Harlan Sanders, but I bring a motion for reconsideration, arguing that the court is in the pay of the reanimated corpse of The Colonel, I'm probably going to face a show cause order for why sanctions should not be imposed.

I don't get to do a Rule 34 inspection of the premises of every KFC franchise in the world looking for lizards or voodoo paraphenalia. It's not going to happen.

Tell me one thing that Dr. Taitz has correctly predicted the courts would do in her cases. She has been wrong every time.

She is not getting any discovery.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.