Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Doesn't matter, if it is in abundance then it can be made cost effective if it wasn't useful or cheap enough nobody would buy it and they wouldn't bother building a pipeline to transport it. Why transport something that is worthless?
Ask the corn ethanol folks.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Doesn't matter, if it is in abundance then it can be made cost effective if it wasn't useful or cheap enough nobody would buy it and they wouldn't bother building a pipeline to transport it. Why transport something that is worthless?

It’s not worthless, but as pointed out, it’s expensive to process, so it only becomes economical when oil prices are above a certain threshold.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
It’s not worthless, but as pointed out, it’s expensive to process, so it only becomes economical when oil prices are above a certain threshold.
I'm sure Biden will help that threshold happen soon enough.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,173,411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm sure Biden will help that threshold happen soon enough.
I’m not one to credit the economy totally to the president who happens to be in office at the time but if you want to credit Biden with the improving economy and correlating increase in demand for oil...

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I’m not one to credit the economy totally to the president who happens to be in office at the time but if you want to credit Biden with the improving economy and correlating increase in demand for oil...
Biden is cash only when it comes to me.

Upvote 0