North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Look around this place s full of them including this thread you made.

greek scholars have indeed told of the definite article preceding it making it The Devil and The Son of Perdition

When there is a discussion of things that have been disputed for many, many years you call heresey. The Lord tells at the point you judge another you judge yourself. Its as if you believe you are the only one with truth and have declared yourself prosecutor when The Judge doesn't need any.

Upvote 0

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
greek scholars have indeed told of the definite article preceding it making it The Devil and The Son of Perdition

When there is a discussion of things that have been disputed for many, many years you call heresey. The Lord tells at the point you judge another you judge yourself. Its as if you believe you are the only one with truth and have declared yourself prosecutor when The Judge doesn't need any.

The Church holds the truth, not you or me. The difference I don't spend time with silly ideas and yes this thread is heresy

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Look around this place s full of them including this thread you made.
Check out John 17: 12 in the translation on this site or young's literal translation there are more who also teach this heretical doctrine. Some babes in Christ can be deceived into believing they are knowledgeable than they are> I feel you crossed the line and I am close to doing so in speaking all things in love. I am sorry and will take a few minutes to pray.

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Check out John 17: 12 in the translation on this site or young's literal translation there are more who also teach this heretical doctrine. Some babes in Christ can be deceived into believing they are knowledgeable than they are> I feel you crossed the line and I am close to doing so in speaking all things in love. I am sorry and will take a few minutes to pray.

In His Holy Sons name I want to at peace with charsan, for your glory and honor. I ask you peace to fill me. Thank you Lord

Upvote 0

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know but it also says he is the son of perdition and it is clear He is speaking of Judas and he is more than just man.
That would make Jesus either ignorant, or a liar when he said what he did in the Luke verse I quoted.
I have a bunch of verses that I want to download about anti_Christ and then I will get the son of perdition verse thanks for understanding.
I really do not like to answer long posts. They can get tiring and take up more time than I might actually have scheduled.

It's not as if you are the only one that I have to post to today.
One of the things my husband talks about of Vietnam is we did not really know or understand or enemy and it was a disaster. Here is a description of anti-Christ found in Ez, 28: 11- 19

1 Moreover the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying, 12 Son of man, take up a lamentation over the king of Tyre, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

People speak of this as just being a literal king from tyre.
Yes. I happen to agree with that view.
In the verses that follow meet any notion of that is dispelled. in the verses that follow you probably will be surprised there is this much information on anti-Christ

13 Thou wast in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, the topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was in thee; in the day that thou wast created they were prepared.

This being was in Eden and since we have been told there were only [two] people there we can use the process of elimination. He was [not] the Lord nor Adam and Eve, by Jove that leaves the Serpent.
God is merely identifying the prince of tyre - the devil who was influencing the king of Tyre. After speaking to the human king God next addressed the prince or fallen angel.
Serpent in Hebrew can be translated as "bright shining thing" which described an angel.
It's actually the description of the anointed cherub that covered. The same as the prince of Tyre.
Anti-Christ was in the Garden of Eden
Not true. The Antichrist is a man who is only spoken of in the events of the Tribulation.

It's incorrect theology to put the Antichrist in the garden of Eden. You already stated that there was only two humans Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. You are contradicting yourself.
not as a serpent but he came addressed as the High Priest.
This is even further from any solid Bible teachings that I am acquainted with.

There are no verses that support you.
This is him with the chest plate the High Priest wore but there is a difference three stones are missing.
When we consider that in the End Times we are told the anti-Christ will pluck up three of the horns it fits quite nicely with this prophecy about him.
The terms cannot be switched. The three horns are not the same as any three stones that would be missing from a High Priest breastplate.

There is no scripture that states that three stones are missing from such a breastplate. Neither does it say anywhere that the Antichrist will be a High Priest, or will wear one.
14 Thou wast the anointed cherub that covereth: and I set thee, [so that] thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

THE GUARDIAN CHERUB and the Lord set Him on the holy mountain, Zion. A hint to where the Garden was and this head angel walked among the fiery stones the other angels.
The hint is so vague that it is more erroneous than correct. The anointed cherub was in heaven with God, not on the earthly holy mountain.

There is Jerusalem above as well as a Jerusalem beneath. Because you don't know that, your statements are in error.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till unrighteousness was found in thee.

perfect in his ways from the day he was created. Anti-Christ and the other two who make up this trinity of evil that is Satan are all created beings.
The Antichrist is a man who is possessed by the devil during the Tribulation. The false prophet is a man used of the devil also during the Tribulation. They and the devil himself makes up the unholy trinity. To man is given authority on the earth therefore the devil cannot have authority on the earth without men who are influenced by him.
Satan is cast out of the heavenly mountain of God down to the stellar/atmospheric heavens where he set up his kingdom. During the Tribulation he and his fallen angels will be cast down from that high place in the air to earth.
appearently anti-Christ is going to be a wheeler dealer making money like crazy
It could be a prophetic statement that connects with the verse in the book of Revelation about Babylon and the merchandise.. that eventually collapses.

The violence was the rebellion against God for which satan was cast out. But could also refer to the countless wars and battles that have killed billions. Also other forms of violence including the pagan idols that required the sacrifice of children, and abortions.
but he became filled with violence and sinned and with that he was cast out of God's mount and he was destroyed from the midst of the Holy ANgels who did not follow him.
The indication being that satan was thrown out of heaven. Not from some place on earth as you stated somewhere above.
A little leaven spoils the whole loaf.
That's an odd place to put that verse. The text explains that leaven in the case that Jesus used it, referred to religious tradition.
God had created him a creature of beauty. satan fell in love with himself and thought he deserved to be God.
the Lord saw a snake crawling on his belly.
God had addressed the animal creature that had yielded to satan who had used it to get into the garden, God had not yet addressed satan at that point.
these things corrupted his wisdom because of his brightness which all angels have a form of the Glory of God. Lucifer mau have been the brightest of all the angels except God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. But his brightness played a big role in His fall. Cast to the earth where he will be welcomed by the rich, famous and powerful. Anti-Christ unlike the Christ comes with all the things men value so much in place of the things of God.
Men think like that because they are influenced by satan.

Yet God made Abraham rich and Isaac and Jacob, and Joseph, etc.. prospered.
18 By the multitude of thine iniquities, in the unrighteousness of thy traffic, thou hast profaned thy sanctuaries; therefore have I brought forth a fire from the midst of thee; it hath devoured thee, and I have turned thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

here we have the final defeat of anti-Christ and the reasons for this judgment. A judgment that will lead the Lord to bring fire out from this angel who was supposed to be one of God's ministering spirits who come fire

19 All they that know thee among the peoples shall be astonished at thee: thou art become a terror, and thou shalt nevermore have any being.

all that knew him will be astonished when they learn that he is not a God and the punishment which spewed out of him burning his physical body, of a man, anti-Christ will have no moew being. Satan is not the king of hell. He does not run hell, he does not punish sinners no he is punished day and night forever
Just as the fallen angels do satan's bidding, and just as humans of wicked nature do his bidding.. that makes satan the superior one over them.

Those who were influenced by him in life will be astonished that even in his superiority over them.. he is defeated by the Son of God and subject to Christians who use the name of Jesus to bind him from having power over them.

If you have still more to post, I'm saying now that you will have to engage with someone else. There is so much that I haven't agreed with. As well as the length of it. I've no interest in long debates.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could it be that Judas was anti-Christ? The Lord said Judas is "the Son of Perdition, not a son of perdition. Anti-Christ has a head wound which Judas also has. could this be the head wound he supposedly recovers from in a counterfeit of the Resurrection? Also I wonder about the number 666 it is the number of man. Anti-Christ is a triune being and it appears that each of them will be a man, 6 Satan in the form of a man, son of Satan anti-Chtist in the form of a man and the false prophet also in the form of a man, 666. We are shown angels coming as men a number of times in Scripture, Angels, even fallen angels are made in the Image of the Lord just as men also are in His Image, the Image of the Lord Jesus.

if judas was anti-Christ was given the Sop at the PASSOVER? The Lord's wats truly are not our ways He is pure Love while we vacillate between some and none for the most part concerning our enemies and those we don't like. What a God!!!
"Son of" is a Hebrew idiom. It is frequently used throughout scripture both new and old.This is the well-known idiom by which a person typically embodying a certain trait or character or destiny is called the son of "that thing", like "the Son of God". Perdition means that person has fallen into despair and will suffer the second death. This term "son of perdition" represents anyone who will never see the true God. This is a general term of an anti Christ, someone who is against Him and not necessarily one particular person.
Why was Judas picked? Because the prophesy was to be fulfilled by one person.
Blessings

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Some aspects of the story of Judas are contradictory. All four evangelists number Judas among "the twelve" apostles. It is astonishing that Paul, the earliest Christian writer, does not mention Judas explicitly but does say in 1 Corinthians 15:5 when speaking of the resurrection of Jesus "that he appeared to Peter, and then to the Twelve." Whenever the phrase "the Twelve" is used in New Testament scripture the meaning is very clear that the reference is to the original twelve apostles of Jesus. Paul implies here that Judas was a witness to the resurrection.

If we turn to the Gospels we quickly discover that in Mark, Luke and John the story of Judas ends with the betrayal and nothing further is mentioned of his fate. It is more explicit in Matthew 27:3-5 "When Judas, who had betrayed him, saw that Jesus was condemned, he was seized with remorse and returned the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and the elders. 'I have sinned,' he said, 'for I have betrayed innocent blood.' 'What is that to us?' they replied. 'That's your responsibility.' So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself." This event clearly took place after Jesus had been seized but before the crucifixion and the resurrection. Acts 1:18 gives a more lurid description of the suicide of Judas but is not helpful in placing the time. The Acts account also provides further contradictions both in the manner of his death and what happened to the money.

Note also in Acts 1:24-26 that Matthias, the replacement for Judas, was elected after the ascension and just before Pentecost and thus could not be counted as among "the twelve" as a resurrection witness. There is a clear contradiction here. Either Paul is wrong or Matthew is wrong. Let me suggest to you that Paul knew nothing of any betrayal by Judas because the story was not developed until after Paul's death. The story itself is a midrashic construction based on a number of Old Testament references. The necessity to develop Judas as a reviled scapegoat was to deflect blame from the Romans to the Jews in order to assist Christian survival in a Roman world, which was already turning a very negative eye on the early Christians. What better way to do so than to choose a character bearing the very name of the nation of the Jews? This aspect of scriptural motivation could be developed much further.

Matthew 19:28 Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luke 22:28 You are those who have stood by me in my trials. 29 And I confer on you a kingdom, just as my Father conferred one on me, 30 so that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom and sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

In both citations above Jesus is addressing “the twelve” (including Judas) indicating to them that they (including Judas) would be with him in the kingdom. If Judas did indeed betray Jesus and is condemned then either Jesus was unaware of Judas’ impending betrayal or Jesus lied to Judas (and the other eleven). Everywhere a reference is made to ”the twelve” the roster includes Judas. But then we come to the following citation.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Peter, and then to the Twelve.

Paul here is telling us that Judas was a witness to the resurrection. No mention is made of the betrayal or the “fact” that Judas committed suicide before the resurrection. It must also be pointed out that Mattias was not chosen to replace Judas until almost two months after the resurrection. There are some serious contradictions in these three sources. We do not have to invent ways to reconcile these problems when there is a single simple explanation --- the betrayal and suicide of Judas are a late developing interpretive mythology that Paul was unaware of.

One further point deserves to be mentioned and that is the historicity of the ‘thirty pieces of silver’. The fact of the matter is that pieces of silver were not used in the Temple in the first century and had not been used for over 200 years. They had been replaced by minted coins thereby avoiding the necessity of weighing on a balance to determine value. It would also appear that Matthew in mentioning this was using the literary technique of haggadic midrash in referencing Zechariah 11:12-13.

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That would make Jesus either ignorant, or a liar when he said what he did in the Luke verse I quoted.
I really do not like to answer long posts. They can get tiring and take up more time than I might actually have scheduled.

Me too but if Scripture is going to support it can get lengthy

It's not as if you are the only one that I have to post to today.
Yes. I happen to agree with that view.
God is merely identifying the prince of tyre - the devil who was influencing the king of Tyre. After speaking to the human king God next addressed the prince or fallen angel.
It's actually the description of the anointed cherub that covered. The same as the prince of Tyre.
Not true. The Antichrist is a man who is only spoken of in the events of the Tribulation.

If you cannot see from the passage that this anti-christ I am at a loss the anointed cherub who was in the Garden of Eden

It's incorrect theology to put the Antichrist in the garden of Eden. You already stated that there was only two humans Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. You are contradicting yourself.
This is even further from any solid Bible teachings that I am acquainted with.

Arthur pink teaches this and I believe he is solid in what he teaches. When I spoke of and Eve I wassn’t dealing with the identity of the antChrist. Anti-christ is shown throughout scripture. He will be a man and you really need to study the entire body of what scripture reveals of him.

There are no verses that support you.
The terms cannot be switched. The three horns are not the same as any three stones that would be missing from a High Priest breastplate.

The verses I quote support them and there is at least, one other place in Ez. That also shows him dressed as the High Priest. See how much this satanic masterpiece counterfeits Christ he is coming to tell people that Christ was the fake among other things he will speak against the Christ. How many ways does Scripture show of his counterfeiting Christ. He is said to come like Christ as lightening, he appears to be slain and resurrected and so much more.

There is no scripture that states that three stones are missing from such a breastplate. Neither does it say anywhere that the Antichrist will be a High Priest, or will wear one.
The hint is so vague that it is more erroneous than correct. The anointed cherub was in heaven with God, not on the earthly holy mountain.

See answer above. The scripture before clearly shows anti-christ but the breastplate He has is missing three of

There is Jerusalem above as well as a Jerusalem beneath. Because you don't know that, your statements are in error.

Don’t understand where you get that but okay

The Antichrist is a man who is possessed by the devil during the Tribulation. The false prophet is a man used of the devil also during the Tribulation. They and the devil himself makes up the unholy trinity. To man is given authority on the earth therefore the devil cannot have authority on the earth without men who are influenced by him.

Seriously are you kidding the world submits to his power and they ask who can make war with him. When this fallen cherub comes he will be the master of the world none buy or sell without his mark because no one can fight against him. Doctrine has always been considered the dirty d word. Go back and see the battles fought over creeds. The Lord does not leave us in a vacuum He actually expects to use logic to understand His Word. If you see the guardian cherub being wearing a breastplate described like what the High Priest wears you might conclude this is the being who is coming that is such a perfect counterfeit of Christ who is the Great High Priest but I should disregard all He counterfeits and reject as dressed as the High Priest sorry can’t do.

Satan is cast out of the heavenly mountain of God down to the stellar/atmospheric heavens where he set up his kingdom. During the Tribulation he and his fallen angels will be cast down from that high place in the air to earth.

Nope, Scripture states that Satan stands before God day in day out accusing the brethren. So even if you don’t believe that anti-Christ and the false prophet do not form a trinity of evil your theory is blown up because Scripture tells where each of them are at the present time waiting to be released.

Far from it isiah 1 - 5 tells us the condition is in when the Lord returns, full of false gods, rich and powerful this being the time when anti-Christ must be there how did she get in this condition

It could be a prophetic statement that connects with the verse in the book of Revelation about Babylon and the merchandise.. that eventually collapses.

The violence was the rebellion against God for which satan was cast out. But could also refer to the countless wars and battles that have killed billions. Also other forms of violence including the pagan idols that required the sacrifice of children, and abortions.

The spirit of anti-Christ is at work in the world and like the Holy Spirit we cannot see for the present like the Holy Spirit we see his fruit. In the future we know the false prophet is freed to come into the world and do for anti-Chrisr what the Holy Spirit does for the Lord. Counterfeits everywhere

The indication being that satan was thrown out of heaven. Not from some place on earth as you stated somewhere above.

Once again Scripture shows SATAN IN HEAVEN he will be thrown out of heaven after The Time of Jacob’s Trouble or the Tribulation. Scripture shows anti-Christ being held prisoner and when he ascends, Scriptures wording, he brings with his great end times army the fallen angels kept just for this time.

That's an odd place to put that verse. The text explains that leaven in the case that Jesus used it, referred to religious tradition.

Leaven is leaven and will spread through the whole lump whatever that lump maybe.

God had created him a creature of beauty. satan fell in love with himself and thought he deserved to be God.
God had addressed the animal creature that had yielded to satan who had used it to get into the garden, God had not yet addressed satan at that point.
Men think like that because they are influenced by satan.

Already refuted this

Yet God made Abraham rich and Isaac and Jacob, and Joseph, etc.. prospered.

Your point being riches are not a problem, agreed. But does that mean the anti-Christ will not be rich and end times Israel, the apostate portion is also filled with riches and all kinds of evil.

Just as the fallen angels do satan's bidding, and just as humans of wicked nature do his bidding.. that makes satan the superior one over them.

Men have freewill do sin or be saved we cannot blame our sin on Satan or anyone else. We do not just sin under influence we are sin according to Scripture there is no good thing in my flesh.

Those who were influenced by him in life will be astonished that even in his superiority over them.. he is defeated by the Son of God and subject to Christians who use the name of Jesus to bind him from having power over them.

Again Isaiah 1-5 tells of the fear of the returned Lord going into caves and asking the rocks to fall on them. Come on He is thrown into the Lake of Fire and it is not by men.

If you have still more to post, I'm saying now that you will have to engage with someone else. There is so much that I haven't agreed with. As well as the length of it. I've no interest in long debates.

Likewise I disagree with almost all you claim. I don’t want long debates but people Scripture and if it takes a lot of Scripture I will use. I pray you will do a serious study on your own and see all that is taught Satan, anti-Christ and the false prophet. I do not mean this in a mean way but your understanding of the enemy of God and His people are limited. I will get the short passage from Ezekiel showing anti-Christ once more as High Priest I pray the Holy Spirit will prompt to learn the full extent of Him

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

charsan

Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Don't need to check out anything. It is not babes in Christ it is most evangelicals who think they know things acting as if they know things because they read Scripture

Upvote 0

charsan

Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In His Holy Sons name I want to at peace with charsan, for your glory and honor. I ask you peace to fill me. Thank you Lord

Gve up silly ideas and peace will follow

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Son of" is a Hebrew idiom. It is frequently used throughout scripture both new and old.This is the well-known idiom by which a person typically embodying a certain trait or character or destiny is called the son of "that thing", like "the Son of God". Perdition means that person has fallen into despair and will suffer the second death. This term "son of perdition" represents anyone who will never see the true God. This is a general term of an anti Christ, someone who is against Him and not necessarily one particular person.
Why was Judas picked? Because the prophesy was to be fulfilled by one person.
Blessings

Hi thanks for writing this but I must disagree. The Lord speaking called Judas ‘the’ son of perdition twice.. the Lord called Judas “t he” Devil. Satan is spoken of elsewhere as speaking lies and that he is the father of the lie. Just as God is Father of The Truth, Jesus Christ Satan is father of anti-Christ. The extent Satan counterfeits the Lord is absolutely astounding and it be so for him to be a delusion that could fool the elect except we have been told these things. Get a concordance and look all the passages dealing with what they are going to do. When anti-Christ continually does the Christ will do. Do you the following verse “He was, is not now, and will be again.” Many see the was and will be again think it’s the Lord but it is anti-Christ. We are of the Lord in the same bBook of zRevelation “He was, He is and He will be again. The counterfeit goes very very deep that it almost fool the elect except we have been told in Scripture and who the almost perfect delusion is Anti-Christ come as the Christ. I really hope the Holy Spirit leads you to know your enemy. I would suggest Arthur pink’s book Anti-Christ. The best book on what is coming I have found so far.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi thanks for writing this but I must disagree. The Lord speaking called Judas ‘the’ son of perdition twice.. the Lord called Judas “t he” Devil. Satan is spoken of elsewhere as speaking lies and that he is the father of the lie. Just as God is Father of The Truth, Jesus Christ Satan is father of anti-Christ. The extent Satan counterfeits the Lord is absolutely astounding and it be so for him to be a delusion that could fool the elect except we have been told these things. Get a concordance and look all the passages dealing with what they are going to do. When anti-Christ continually does the Christ will do. Do you the following verse “He was, is not now, and will be again.” Many see the was and will be again think it’s the Lord but it is anti-Christ. We are of the Lord in the same bBook of zRevelation “He was, He is and He will be again. The counterfeit goes very very deep that it almost fool the elect except we have been told in Scripture and who the almost perfect delusion is Anti-Christ come as the Christ. I really hope the Holy Spirit leads you to know your enemy. I would suggest Arthur pink’s book Anti-Christ. The best book on what is coming I have found so far.
I believe God is not the author of confusion.
Blessings

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't need to check out anything. It is not babes in Christ it is most evangelicals who think they know things acting as if they know things because they read Scripture

25 And thou, O deadly wounded wicked one, the prince of Israel, whose day is come, in the time of the iniquity of the end, 26 thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Remove the mitre, and take off the crown; this [shall be] no more the same; exalt that which is low, and abase that which is high.

This time anti-Christ is shown counterfeiting the Lord as he inhabits the office of Kind and High priest

Is this one of the silly ideas you want me to get rid of because I would rather die.

Gve up silly ideas and peace will follow

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus showed us by example that we should put the will of the Father above self.

Judas, walked with Jesus, he heard His voice, he heard the message, but rather than allowing his heart to be changed, the love of money was always his master.

That is why he was picked. It wasnt because he was lesser than any of us, it was that by his will, he chose money over Jesus as do many today believe they hear from the Lord, believe themselves saved, but are content to remain unchanged. Thinking they can serve money and the Lord.

Judas is the one that wants to live in the world, more than the desire to be changed into the likeness of Christ.... a child of God.

• Friendly
Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0