Jon Anon

Oct 31, 2012
✟15,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The question is why does David get to be king?...I'm glad I asked:

Adam is the first israel as exodus 4:22 tells us Israel is my firstborn son and certainly Adam qualifies. We also see when Israel splits a Jacob comes forth. If we know this we know that Israel/Adam split and brought for Eve which is a type of Jacob. There are 2 blessings in a Israel/Jacob the Israel half is the scpeptre and the Jacob half is the birthright just as we see the 2nd born getting the birthright blessing not the firstborn....examples
Eve
Issac
Jacob
Ephraim....all 2nd borns getting the birthright blessing

So we see a proimse given to those first 2 Israel/Adam(sceptre) and Jacob/Eve(birthright)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYvkV2hpjFA&list=UU6kB4nXzHX4UZx1wmN_6Bvw[/youtube]
Gen 1:28:

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

This blessings to have dominion is promised to the holder of the birthright and the holder of the sceptre

We see this blessing moving along through the bible the sceptre is the kingship and the birthright is the priesthood

It goes to a man named Jacob whose name is changed to Israel. So this man now has the scpetre and birthright just as Adam started out having it but split it between himself and Eve. What does Jacob/Israel do with the blessing? He divides it between his two firstborn sons Judah and Joseph. Jacobs divides his seed between the two women who built Israel according to ruth 4:11 Rachael(mother of joseph) and Leah(mother of judah) and jeremiah 33 shows us there are 2 families of Jacob

Jer 33:
King James Bible
Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the LORD hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them.

We see the two blessings that started with Adam(sceptre) and Eve(birthright) traveling on down the line Moses(sceptre) Aaron(priesthood) Zerubbabel(sceptre) Joshua(priesthood) until the blessing reaches the last 2 witnesses and one will receive the birthright/priesthood and the other the sceptre/kingship and two people will fulfill the gen 1:28 proimse:

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Jon Anon

Oct 31, 2012
✟15,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Once we realize the "sceptre" and "birthright" are separated and Gods plan was to have 2 people have dominion from the beginning.....There are 3 things God wanted them to do before subduing it and having dominion and those things are done so now is the time for the two witnesses to come forth and subdue and have dominion during the millennium after the job of joining the 2 kingdoms northern and southern Israel back to one house again:

1. Be fruitful(done)
2. Mulitply(done)
3. Fill the earth(done)
4. Subdue it(future)
5. Have dominion over ever living creature(future)

Genesis 1:28

King James 2000 Bible
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves upon the earth.

Man was created on the 6th day and we read in the bible there are 4000 years from Adam to Jesus and 2000 years from Jesus until today and the millennium lasts 1000 years making the "great week" or 7000 years until the plan is complete and then the new heaven and new earth will be created. Just as Adam was created the 6th day the 2 witnesses that the sceptre and birthright blessing belong to will be born in the 6000th year
2nd peter 3:8:

(King James Bible
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.)

Gods plan is to bring to fruitation the plan he had from the beginning even sending his son Jesus to die on the cross to keep his plan in motion to offer salvation and to allow mistakes to be corrected to bring the kingdom forth!

Adam a type of Israel(sceptre) was separated and we see when an you have two halves of an Israel the other half is a "Jacob"(birthright) as the birthright goes to the 2nd born as is exampled in the bible:
Eve =2nd born birthright holder
Issac =2nd born birthright holder
Jacob =2nd born birthright holder
Ephraim =2nd born birthright holder

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You're creating problems with your understanding because you're going in a direction the scripture doesn't go.

*Adam was not "split". God took a rib from him and created Eve. Eve is not a "type" of Jacob", so you're already departing from what scripture teaches.

The promise comes at Genesis 3:15, which is referred to as the "proto evangel", where God pronounces the defeat of Satan, for his rebellion and deception:
15 And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel.”

When you say:
"So we see a proimse given to those first 2 Israel/Adam(sceptre) and Jacob/Eve(birthright)"

I would hope "WE" don't see that...because scripture doesn't say that! That's where you have firmly departed from scripture.

If you want to understand this, let the scripture "say what it says! In Genesis 5, God gives us the genealogy from which Christ would come.

Jesus came from "THE SEED OF A WOMAN" as Galatians 4:4-6:
4 But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law,
5 so that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
6 Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!”

That's the proto evangel...FULFILLED!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jon Anon

Oct 31, 2012
✟15,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
n the Genesis 2 passage, tsela should actually be translated as Adam’s “side,” rather than his “rib.”...In all Israels(firstborn sons you have 2 sides the birthright and the scpeptre and the birthright side is the priestly side and the scpetre side is the kingdly just as Jesus is both King and Priest and an Israel.
Matthew 2:14:

King James Bible
And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.
Hosea 11:1:

King James Bible
When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
n the Genesis 2 passage, tsela should actually be translated as Adam’s “side,” rather than his “rib.”...In all Israels(firstborn sons you have 2 sides the birthright and the scpeptre and the birthright side is the priestly side and the scpetre side is the kingdly just as Jesus is both King and Priest and an Israel.
Matthew 2:14:

King James Bible
And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.
Hosea 11:1:

King James Bible
When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.
You're still not in context. You're contriving scripture to your thoughts. Scripture does NOT support your claim.

The smart thing for you to do is accept the genealogies of Matthew 1 and Luke 3. Both are trying to tell you how this worked from Genesis 3:15.

This isn't something mysterious or mystical...but you're making it that.

Upvote 0

Jon Anon

Oct 31, 2012
✟15,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You're still not in context. You're contriving scripture to your thoughts. Scripture does NOT support your claim.

The smart thing for you to do is accept the genealogies of Matthew 1 and Luke 3. Both are trying to tell you how this worked from Genesis 3:15.

This isn't something mysterious or mystical...but you're making it that.

The word of God is full of mysteries you havent even began to discover. ...look up the word " mystery" in your concordance

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The word of God is full of mysteries you havent even began to discover. ...look up the word " mystery" in your concordance
I agree. But not what you're referring to in this thread. The scriptures lay that out.

As for the word "mystery", trust me I know what it means. It has nothing to do with what you're trying to pass off as the truth of scripture when it comes to "Judah's sceptre and Joseph's birthright", as I said you're going in a direction scripture doesn't go.

Pretty much the same type of thing that put you in error on Elijah.

Last edited:
Upvote 0