Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Yesterday evening I prepared a nice venison roast and retrieved my slow cooker and placed it on "slow cook" so that I could let it cook all night and it would be done by the morning.

I woke up two or three times last night, smelling it cooking and thought YUM.

I awoke this morning to add some seasonings and start my coffee pot and when I got over to the slow cooker, I realized that I had forgotten to put the most important part of a roast
"THE MEAT"!!
So as I sat there looking at a slow cooker full of "cooked water" I thought to myself, Well peanut butter sandwiches for dinner...:doh:

I know there is a message in this that can be preached and perhaps many messages :D

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Yesterday evening I prepared a nice venison roast and retrieved my slow cooker and placed it on "slow cook" so that I could let it cook all night and it would be done by the morning.

I awoke this morning to add some seasonings and start my coffee pot and when I got over to the slow cooker, I realized that I had forgotten to put the most important part of a roast
"THE MEAT"!!
So as I sat there looking at a slow cooker full of "cooked water" I thought to myself, Well peanut butter sandwiches for dinner...:doh:

I know there is a message in this that can be preached and perhaps many messages :D

Haha! I'm glad I'd never do anything like that! Seeing I made fun of you I'll probably end up doing something like that tomorrow. ^_^

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

"THE MEAT"!!

Peanut butter sandwiches are good too!

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

JustRachel

He welcomed me back! <3
Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2007
Right here
✟325,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't cook well, but seems to me you could have added the meat this morning and it would be done by dinner time. I used to take my slow cooker to work (we live off the grid) and my dinner would be done at quitting time. It would smell up the office and was hard to keep my boss out of it. :)

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yes, (for one) , remember to take the lecithin from now on. (and other, found by testing and trial and error) ....

:)

Upvote 0