Earth
✟168,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I was wondering if anyone here writes in journals.
I have several:
One line a day (5 year journal)
Diary (for fun things I do that I like to go into more detail and have pictures. I like to get more creative with this journal)
Spiritual diary (for thoughts and worries and my Christian journey)
Please, feel free to share!
❤️

Reactions: LaSorcia

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟282,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, for many years. Anything goes into it. With the new year I decided to read back and make a one page summary of 2018. That seemd so helpful that I continued going back and am about to start 2011.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I use a digital diary. I've adapted it from an earlier practice. There are eight focal points in my daily entries. A prompt so to speak. I didn't want to recount the minutiae or linger on challenges. It's short but insightful. I pair it with two planners. One for daily living and the other for goals with a spiritual focus.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Can you say more about a "digital" diary?

Anything like Bullet Journaling>

I use a private WordPress blog for my diary. It's simple and user friendly. And I can find my entries with ease. Plus, there's zero clutter and the information is always accessible.

I like the idea of bullet journaling. I'm concerned about the time commitment and information loss. If the book is lost or damaged everything I've done is gone. I'd need to backup the information to another source.

Are you using a bujo?

Upvote 0

judykaye

Mar 7, 2015
Nashville area
✟15,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I was wondering if anyone here writes in journals.
I have several:
One line a day (5 year journal)
Diary (for fun things I do that I like to go into more detail and have pictures. I like to get more creative with this journal)
Spiritual diary (for thoughts and worries and my Christian journey)
Please, feel free to share!
❤️
Hi, I have a couple of ongoing journals. I keep a daily journal where I write the highlights of the day. The other one is where I share my feelings and heart and also all of the revelation God gives me. It has been a great outlet and a wonderful time to sit and cry or laugh and write as I share my heart with God. I've been journaling since about 2004 and all of my journals are in one big tote. For a while I was using the computer, but I've felt lately that God wanted me to write by hand so that's what I am doing now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status